Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 At Jhansi Start From 09th Apr To 24th Apr 2018 – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Agra. Agra Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms), Soldier Clerk (All Arms), Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms). Agra Indian Army has release a recruitment notification for district JHANSI, JALAUN, ETAH, ETAWAH, MAINPURI And LALITPUR VIDE. Agra Indian army has organized between 09th Apr to 24th Apr 2018. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from 10th Feb to 26 Mar 2018.
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Agra Army. we are publish here Agra Army Bharti Rally Detail districts Wise or Zone Wise. The Agra Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 post details:-
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical. (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 summary:–
1. Organized Name:- Indian army
2. Total Post:- Various
3. Post Name:- Solider
4. Stating date of online apply:– 10 FEB 2018
5. Last date to online apply:– 26 MAR 2018
6. Stating date of Rally:- 09 Apr 2018
7. Last date of Rally:– 24 Apr 2018
8. Admit card status:– Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 27 Mar 2018
9. Venue of Rally:– ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT BABINA CANTONMENT STADIUM FOOTBALL GROUND, NEAR BUDH BAZAAR, BABINA CANTT, JHANSI.
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Age Criteria Ara Under:-
(A) Soldier General Duty :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as on 01 Oct 2018
(B) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as on 01 Oct 2018
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as on 01 Oct 2018
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper :-For these post candidates age limit should be 117 1/2 to 23 years as on 01 Oct 2018
(E) Soldier Tradesman :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as on 01 Oct 2018.
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Education Qualification :-
(A) Soldier General Duty – Minimum Metric /SSLC/10th Class pass from recognized Education Board/ Institutions with minimum 33% marks in each subject (not applicable in additional subjects) and 45% marks in aggregate with the exception that the candidates from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya, Varanasi, in addition must have passed Purva Madhyam with English as compulsory subject. Candidates passed in supplementary exams possessing requisite percentage are eligible. It is also clarified that the ind ls who have edn certs issued by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad up to 31 May 2013 only will be considered for enrollment. Any cert issued after 31 May 2013 will not be considered for enrollment.
(ab) Education Boards With Grading System. Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C 2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD incl IDG with marks stipulation.
(ac) 10+2/Intermediate pass or more need not have 45% marks in Metric/ SSLC/10th.
(B) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – (AA) Minimum 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathis and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
(ab) Three years Diploma in Eng (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Eng and Electronic & Instrumentation Eng) from a recognized Polytechnic Inst.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) – (AA) Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
(ab) In case of a graduate having BS C Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper – (aa) Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrollment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level. If candidate is graduate with Math and English as his subject in BSc, the stipulation of scoring 50% in Cl X/Cl XII is waived off. In case candidate is graduate but
not having English and Math/Acts/Book Keeping, he should have secured more than 50% in English & Math/Acts/ Book Keeping at least once in Cl X or Cl XII.
(ab) A candidate who has mandatory qualification with laid down percentage will be accepted even if he has passed in supplementary exam for 10+2/Intermediate.
(E) Soldier Tradesman – (aa) Minimum 10th Pass. Chef Community, Steward, Washer man, Dresser (Barber), Kennel man, Painter, Tailor, Equipment Repairer (Support Staff), Saddler (U), Artisan (Metallurgy) and Artisan (Wood Worker).
(ab) Minimum 8th Pass. House Keeper (Safaiwala), Mess Keeper and Secy.
Selection Procedure Agra Indian Army Rally bharti :-
1.Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Physical Fitness Test:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Height Weight, Chest, Criteria:-
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg) Chest (i||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Technical (AAE)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77-82|
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL CRITERIA:-
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg) Chest (i||Chest (in cm)|
|Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||2||2||1|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army||2||2||1|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army||2||5||3|
2. Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Medical Test:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any.
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any.
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved.
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical.
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Examination test:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
(a) Written Exam. Written exam of BABINA CANTT Rally for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech Amn & Avn, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held on 29 Jul 2018 at Agra.
(b) Negative Marking in CEE. CEE will have negative marking for all category i.e Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Tech Amn & Avn, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol NA and Sol Tdn. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(i) 2 marks for every right answer.
(ii) 0.5 negative marks for every wrong answer.
(iii) 0 mark for answer left blank.
(c) Warning. Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
4. Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Merit list:-
This is the final process of Agra Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
AWARD OF BONUS MARKS:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Require Documents:-
1. Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
2. Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted.
3. Education Certificates. All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University.
4. Permanent Residential Certificate (For Odiya Candidates). Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible.
5. Permanent Residential Certificate In case of Non-Odiya Candidates. Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate ssued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate. From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality), on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of un-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
7. NCC Certificate. Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates. Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name __ whose Date of Birth is
have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier, if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law”.
(c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognised Sports Association/ Sports Federations.
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable, in case of candidates from other states.
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check.
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Important Instructions:-
Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category.Choose wisely before applying
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate
- Candidate m u st e nter contact details exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Odisha (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Odisha should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Odisha for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Odisha prior to the Recruitment Rally dates
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage
- Candidates reporting after 0630 hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner. The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates, FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police, besides his candidature being cancelled
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the pre -enrollment validation and verification
- Overcrowding. To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site; Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card
- Medical. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site. Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site failing which the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Admit Card:-
Enrolled candidates in Agra army rally can download here admit card after 27 Mar 2018. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.Only those candidates having VALID ADMIT CARD will be allowed in the Rally.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Agra Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Agra Indian army Rally Bharti 2018 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.