Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019-20 Start From 01 Nov To 06 Nov 2019 Rally PFT, Chest, Height, Bonus =〉 A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Haryana. Indian Army has release a recruitment notification for Candidates from 7th most district of Harayan State. Aro AWmbala cantt Indian army has organized bharti rally from 01 Nov To 06 Nov 2019. Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Haryana Army. We are provide here Haryana Army Bharti Rally Detail districts Wise or Zone Wise. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from 02 Sep To 17 Oct 2019.
Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 – This rally will be organized for Haryana state candidates. The Haryana Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Post Details Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma
Covered District In Aro Ambala Cantt Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunagar, Panchkula, Ambala, and Candigarh (UT).
|ARO Ambala Cantt Open Rally 2019 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||02 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||17 Oct 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||01 Nov 2019|
|Last Date OF Rally||06 Nov 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Paddal Ground, Mandi Himachal Pradesh.|
|Medical Exam Date||Release Soon|
Education Qualification Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
(A) Sepoy Pharma =〉 (i) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50%marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Age Criteria Are Under Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 201
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25 Year as on 01 Oct 1994 To 30 Sep 2000||170||50||77-82|
Selection Procedure Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
1. Physical Fitness Test Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL CRITERIA:-
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)||bonus Marks|
|WARD OF SOS SEOX SOW AND SOWW||2||2||1||20|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State||2||5||3||20|
|NCC CERTIFICATE HOLDER||_||_||_||15|
|Candidates O++ level certificate||_||_||_||15|
2. Medical Test Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit list Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Bharti 2019:-
This is the final process of Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Required documents Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Bharti 2019:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate (For Odiya Candidates):- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legibl
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Non-Odiya Candidates. Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate ssued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of un-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name _whose Date of Birth is _ have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law”
(c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Aro Ambala Cantt Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Download Admit Card Aro Ambala Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Enrolled candidates in Aro Ambala Cantt army rally can download here Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 20 Oct 2019 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.Only those candidates having VALID ADMIT CARD will be allowed in the Rally. For get more information visit our web portal @joinindianarmyi.com