ARO Jammu Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 PFT, Chest, Age Limit Criteria – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army ARO Jammu. Indian Army Aro Jammu has release a recruitment notification for Districts of J&K, candidates how is Belongs to Aro Jammu for Solider post. ARO Jammu Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier Posts. Which students are interested in Indian Army and able for this job can check first own eligibility then apply this recruitment. All eligible candidates who are eligible for this post they can apply for one post according their qualification or age limit. ARO Jammu Sena Bharti News 2020-21 is a relief for all aspiring, eligible, and all those Indian Army government job seekers. All candidates for Aro Jammu army bharti can submit their application through prescribed application format on or before with the help of instruction given under mention below.
Join Indian Army Jammu Army Rally Bharti 2020-21:- The Indian Army is one of the responsible army boards, which conducted open rally bhakti and other defense army rally bhakti. Many candidates have been waiting there for a long time, now the wait is over. All eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal here. Every year the Indian Army Board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. After schooling, most students prepare for the Army Recruiting Office rally program, which is scheduled annually by covering the district of the Indian state. Those candidates whose residence certificate is above the district can apply for these vacant posts.
Apply Online ARO Jammu Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 – Good News for these State Candidates for want to join ARO Jammu Army. Many millions of youngster aspirants to join Aro Jammu open rally bharti every year but few really complete the challenges. We are publish here ARO Jammu Army Bharti Rally Detail districts Wise or Zone Wise. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from 07 Apr To 21 Apr 2020. Jammu Indian army has organized between 11 Dec To 22 Dec 2020. Other details are like as age criteria, height, weigh, chest, physical measurement, grade pay its are given below:-
Post Details In Indian Army Jammu Rally Bharti 2020-21 (जम्मू सेना रैली में विस्तार से पदों की जांच करें) ⇒
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant /VET (सोल्जर नर्सिंग असिस्टेंट / वीईटी)
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क एसकेटी)
Covered District In Indian Army Jammu Army Bharti 2020-21 (जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में शामिल जिलों का विवरण) =〉
- Doda, Kishtwar, Kathua, Jammu, Poonch, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Samba and Udhampur.
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||07 April 2020|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||21 April 2020|
|Starting Date of Rally||11 Dec 2020|
|Last Date of Rally||22 Dec 2020|
|Venue Rally Status||At ALG Rajouri, Jammu (J&K)|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Required Education Qualification 2020-21 (जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
(A) Soldier GD (All Arms):- SSC Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and should have secured minimum 33% mark in each subject. For candidate having higher education qualification (12th class or higher), no percentage will be applicable.
(B) Soldier Tech:- 10+2 Intermediate exam in science with physics, chemistry, math and English as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% mark in aggregate and 40% mark in each subject.
(C) Soldier Sepoy Pharma:- 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered
with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
(D) Soldier Tech NA /VET:- Should have secured 40% in Compulsory subjects and 50% In aggregate in 12th and English the stipulation of percentage in 12th is waived off. However the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in 12th class.
(E) Soldier Tradesmen All Trades (10th Pass):- (i) Class 10th simple pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored
minimum 33% in each subject.
(F) Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass):- (i) Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
(G) Soldier Clerk / SKT:- Should have secured 50% in each subject and 60% in aggregate in 12th should have studied English and math /acct /book keeping in 12th. Or Even if an candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification percentage mark secured in class 12th would be application towards his eligibility.
Selection Procedure Aro Jammu Indian Army Rally bharti 2020-21
2. Physical Fitness Test In Indian Army Bharti 2020-21 (जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||163||48||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 Cm Run
(A) For Total post to 05 Min 30 Sec of 60 Marks.
(B) And 05 Min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec 48 Mark.
2. Balancing Beam ( Under Grip):-
(A) 10 beam complete – 40 Marks
(B) 09 Beam complete – 33 marks
(C) 08 Beam complete – 27 marks
(D) 07 Beam complete – 21 Marks
(E) 06 Beam complete – 16 Marks
(F) Arms & legs should be straight, Feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System:- Candidate Should be minimum 6 pull ups: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – Qualify
5. Zig-Zag balance – Qualify.
2. Medical Test (जम्मू ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया:-
This is second step selection procedure, After complete Measurement test candidates Go for these step.
3. Examination Test (जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on exam center.
4. Merit list (जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में मेरिट सूची):-
This is a final process of Aro Jammu Indian army in selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has released a merit list for selection.
- Running start in morning at 4.00 am
- For Run Entry Will be closed at 7.00 am
- At the time of Running candidates should be in Run Kit
- SC and ST candidates height will be 162 cm of all post
- sheikh & sheikh candidates should be turbaned on head & A photo in hand at the time of running.
- 1. Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category.Choose wisely before applying.
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate.
- Candidate m u st enter contact details exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application.
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check.
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally.
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage.
- Candidates reporting after 0630hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense. Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner. The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army.
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances.
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally.
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates, FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police, besides his candidature being cancelled.
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the pre -enrollment validation and verification.
- Overcrowding. To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site; Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Medical. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site. Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding.
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site, failing which; the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
Require Documents ARO JAMMU Indian Army Bharti 2020-21 (जम्मू सेना खुला भर्ती 2020-21 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph Twenty five copies of unattested good quality Passport size color photographs in white background not more than three months old (Computerize/Photoshop) photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. Original and Xerox copies of a ll educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th and 12th, Graduation o equivalent exam . Degree holder candidate will also produce Provisional/ Original Degree certificate issued by
- Online Residential Certificate. Issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is permanent resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Birth Certificate. Issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- Character Certificate. Should not be more than 06 months old, with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of unmarried certificate with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- NCC Certificate Candidate who having NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
- Relation Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/ SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/stamp should be endorsed clearly on all such certificates. In case name of the son is not found recorded in discharge book then the relationship certificate will not be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOEX/SOS/SOWW.
(b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will not be accepted.
(c) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(d) A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial stamp prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment /occupation in the affidavit and declare that ‘I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son named….whose date of birth is…..I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another so earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of ARO Jammu Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती):- The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Jammu Indian army Rally Bharti 2020-21 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
ARO Jammu Indian Army Rally Bharti Admit Card 2020-21 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड जम्मू सेना रैली भर्ती):-
Enrolled candidates In Aro Jammu Indian army Rally 2020-21 can download here. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.