Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Army Bharti Kotdwara ⇒ A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Aro Lansdowne. Aro Lansdowne Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms), Soldier Clerk (All Arms), Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms). Aro Lansdowne, Garhwal Rifles, Kotdwara Indian Army has release recruitment notification for Chamoli, Pauri Garhwal, Dehradun, Haridwar, Uttar Kashi, Rudra Prayag and Tehri Garhwal District of Aro Lansdowne state candidates. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from 01 Apr To 18 May 2019.
Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Apply Online ⇒ Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Aro Lansdowne Army.This rally organized at Uttarakhand state. Aro lansdowne army has organized at between 03 June To 17 June 2019. The Aro Lansdowne Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Post Details in Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Soldier GD (All Arms)
IDG Soldier GD
Soldier Technical. (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing. Assistant (Vet RVC)
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass
|Indian Army Aro Lansdowne Open Rally Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||04 Apr 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||18 May 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||03 June 2019|
|Last Date of Rally||17 June 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||RALLY AT VC GBS CAMP KOTDWARA|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Age Criteria in Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
(A) Soldier General Duty :– For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002
(B) IDG Soldier GD:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002
(B) Soldier Technical :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) :–For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002
(F) Soldier Tradesman :– For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002.
Education Qualification In Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 :-(A) Soldier General Duty (All Arms) – For These post candidates must be passed 10th class with45% mark or 12th class passed by 45% marks in total subject.In case of grading system for C B S E minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C 2 grade or 4.75 points will be considered.
(B) Soldier Technical – Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Eng (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles /Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12th
is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper –10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and
60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th . Should have studied English\ and Maths /Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12th or Class 10th.
(F) Soldier Tradesman –10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.
* Selection Procedure Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rallyi bhart 2019 *
1. Physical Fitness Test In Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – No mark.
5. Zig-Zag Balance – No mark.
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||163||48||77-82|
|IDG Sol GD||157||48||77-82|
|Soldier Technical (AAE)||163||48||77-82|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)||163||48||77-82|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||48||77-82|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||163||48||77-82|
Note:- Minimum height criteria of Western Himalyan SIKH Candidates for Sol GD Cat will 163 cm if domiciled to Uttrakhand.
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL CRITERIA
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|* Bonus Marks For Sportsmen *|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
3. Examination Test Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:– Aro Lansdowne state of all district Candidates are Important are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center
Medical Test Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any.
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any.
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved.
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical.
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit List In Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is the final process of Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Bharti 2019:-
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).Photograph Twenty five copies of unattested good quality Passport size color photographs in white background not more than three months old (Computerize/Photoshop) photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. Original and Xerox copies of a ll educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th and 12th, Graduation o equivalent exam . Degree holder candidate will also produce Provisional/ Original Degree certificate issued by
- Online Residential Certificate. Issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is permanent resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Birth Certificate. Issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- Character Certificate. Should not be more than 06 months old, with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of unmarried certificate with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- NCC Certificate Candidate who having NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
- Relation Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/ SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/stamp should be endorsed clearly on all such certificates. In case name of the son is not found recorded in discharge book then the relationship certificate will not be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOEX/SOS/SOWW.
(b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will not be accepted.
(c) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(d) A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial stamp prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment /occupation in the affidavit and declare that ‘I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son named….whose date of birth is…..I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another so earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Aro Lansdowne Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Download Admit Card Aro Lansdowne Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Enrolled candidates in Aro Lansdowne army rally can download here Admit
Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 19 May 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.