ARO Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 Start From 07 Apr To 16 Apr 2020, Sol GD, Technical, Clerk, Nursing PFT, Age Limit – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Ludhiana. This recruitment will invite all individuals who belongs to Punjab but to enroll for the recruitment various factors must be considered by the candidates such as the eligibility recruitment. Ludhiana Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms), Soldier Clerk (All Arms). So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from 07 Feb To 22 March 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है). After schooling, most students prepare for the Army Recruiting Office rally program, which is scheduled annually by covering the district of the Indian state. Those candidates whose residence certificate is above the district can apply for these vacant posts.
Ludhiana Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Sportsman Bharti =〉 Indian army is the largest Armed Force and have many battalions in all over the India. Indian Army Works with its primary mission, to ensure the safety, security and natural disasters and to protect the country form all attack and internal threats. Here is surprising news for all the candidates, who want to perform at Ludhiana Army bharti 2020, be fully prepared for energy and power for physical test. The Indian Army is one of the responsible army boards, which conducted open rally bhakti and other defense army rally bhakti. Many candidates have been waiting there for a long time, now the wait is over. All eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal here. Every year the Indian Army Board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post.
Apply Online ARO Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 – Therefore, All aspirants candidates, who want to make their career in Indian Army, they all need to start practicing for the army recruitment rally. Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Punjab Indian Army. Ludhiana Indian Army has organized between 07 Apr To 16 Apr 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है). Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Covered District in ARO Ludhiana Army Bharti 2020 (लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में शामिल जिलों का विवरण) =〉
- Ludhiana, Moga, Roopnagar & SAS Nagar (Mohali).
Post Details in ARO Ludhiana Army bharti 2020 (लुधियाना सेना रैली में विस्तार से पदों की जांच करें) ⇒
- Soldier General Duty – सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी
- Soldier Technical – सैनिक तकनीकी
- Soldier Clerk SKT – सैनिक क्लर्क एसकेटी
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||07 Feb 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है)|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||22 March 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है)|
|Starting Date of Rally||07 Apr 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है)|
|Last Date of Rally||16 Apr 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है)|
|Venue Rally Status||At Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana.|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Education Qualification In Aro Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 (लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
1. Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
2. Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
4. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required. Candidates passing 10th in grade system will have minimum D grade in each subject and overall aggregate C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Selection Procedure Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 (चयन प्रक्रिया लुधियाना भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2020):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1999 of 1 Apr 2003||170||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
Special Instructions For Physical Test:- All Application form kandi area are eligible for following relaxation in physical standard subject to producing kandi Area certificate duly signed by SDM:-
- Soldier GD – 163 Cms
- Soldier Tech & Sol Tech (Avn/Amn) – 163 Cms
- Sol Tech (NA) – 163 Cms
- Soldier Clerk/SKT – 162 Cms
(B) Weight:- 48 kgs
(C) Chest:- 77 Cms
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) 2020 (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण (PFT) 2020): –
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2020 (भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट):-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Bonus Marks In CEE, Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
2. Medical Test In Aro Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 (लुधियाना ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया):-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any.
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any.
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved.
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical.
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test In Ludhiana Indian Army Rally 2020 (लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center .
4. Merit list Aro Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 (लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में मेरिट सूची):-
This is the final process of Ludhiana Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 (आवश्यक दस्तावेज लुधियाना भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2020): –
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph Twenty five copies of unattested good quality Passport size color photographs in white background not more than three months old (Computerize/Photoshop) photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. Original and Xerox copies of a ll educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th and 12th, Graduation o equivalent exam . Degree holder candidate will also produce Provisional/ Original Degree certificate issued by
- Online Residential Certificate. Issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is permanent resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Birth Certificate. Issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- Character Certificate. Should not be more than 06 months old, with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of unmarried certificate with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- NCC Certificate Candidate who having NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
- Relation Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/ SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/stamp should be endorsed clearly on all such certificates. In case name of the son is not found recorded in discharge book then the relationship certificate will not be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOEX/SOS/SOWW.
(b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will not be accepted.
(c) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(d) A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial stamp prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment /occupation in the affidavit and declare that ‘I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son named….whose date of birth is…..I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another so earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law.
How To Online Registration Application Form Ludhiana Indian Army Rally 2020 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती):-
The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Ludhiana Indian army Rally Bharti 2020 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Ludhiana Indian Army Rally Open Bharti 2020 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड लुधियाना सेना रैली भर्ती):- First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 23 March To 03 April 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गई है). Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For all the Collegiate, if you ask a question about this article, you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box, it will be resolved soon. For more updates, you can contact us for more current and latest results, entry letters, cut offs, government jobs. Get more info @joinindianarmyi.com.