ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 At Salugara Form 26 Oct To 03 Nov 2018 – A very golden opportunity for Sikkim and West Bengal State candidates of who want to join Indian army. This rally organized state of West Bengal. Here is great platform for all those simple civilian sportsmen and relationship holder candidates of West Bengal State, who want to join ARO Siliguri army rally 2018, those are must check ARO Siliguri army result, ARO Siliguri army rally date. Which student are interested in Indian Army and able for this job can first own eligibility check then apply for one post according their qualification or Age Limit. The Candidates who wish to make career in the Indian Army They must have the knowledge about it. Candidates how are belong to WB district can apply application form though official website join Indian army at joinIndianarmy.nic.in/ before last date form 27 Aug To 10 Oct 2018.
ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 ⇒ Who are waiting looking for long time Aspirants here & there and to join Indian Army Through ARO Siliguri Bharti Rally 26 Oct To 03 Nov 2018. Candidates are Satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Indian Army Open Raly Bharti Official Notification can Apply. Excellent news for join Indian army rally Sillguri open rally bharti 2018. The ARO Siliguri Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. All candidates can also visit the official site search for the full information of official notification habitually. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Covered District in ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
- North Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, Cooch Behar, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Alipurdaur and Malda Etc.
ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 post details:-
- Soldier GD (AIAC)
- Soldier GD (Scheduled Tribes)
- Soldier GD (Hill Tribes)
- Soldier GD (Indian Gorkha)
- Soldier Technical (AIAC)
- Soldier Technical (Scheduled Tribes)
- Soldier Technical (Hill Tribes)
- Soldier Technical (Indian Gorkha)
- Soldier Technical AAE
- Soldier Technical AAE (Scheduled)
|ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||27 Aug 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||10 Oct 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||26 Oct 2018|
|Last Date of Rally||03 Nov 2018|
|Venue of Rally||At Baikunthpur army Ground (Sevoke Military Station) Opposite BSF STC Camp, Salugara, Silliguri, West Bengal.|
|Written Examination (CEE) Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
1. Soldier GD (AIAC) / Soldier GD (Scheduled Tribes) / Soldier GD (Hill Tribes) / Soldier GD (Indian Gorkha):- SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above, however, minimum 33% in each subject required.
2. Soldier Technical (AIAC) / Soldier Technical (Scheduled Tribes) / Soldier Technical (Hill Tribes) / Soldier Technical (Indian Gorkha):- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical AAE / Soldier Technical AAE (Scheduled):- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation ).
1. ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Physical Fitness Test:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (AIAC)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||169||50||77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier GD (Scheduled Tribes)||162||48|
|Soldier GD ( Hill Tibes)||160|
|Soldier GD ( Indian Gorkha)||157|
|Soldier Technical (AIAC)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||169||50|
|Soldier Technical (Scheduled Tribes)||162||48|
|Soldier Technical (Hill Tribes)||160|
|Soldier Technical (Indian Gorkha)||157|
|Soldier Technical AAE (AIAC)||169||50|
|Soldier Technical AAE (Scheduled Tribes)||162||48|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
ARO Siliguri Army Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
2. Medical Test ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia Hydrocele Varicocele Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination test ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit list ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
This is the final process of ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can Register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result etc Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use
- Candidates Name, Fathers Name Mothers Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate
- Candidate m u st e nter contact details exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Odisha (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Odisha should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Odisha for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Odisha prior to the Recruitment Rally dates
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage
- Candidates reporting after 0630 hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police besides his candidature being cancelled
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the per -enrollment validation and verification
- Overcrowding To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card
- Medical Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site failing which the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
Require Documents ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form:-
The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Siliguri Indian army Rally Bharti 2018 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Admit Card ARO Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
Enrolled candidates in ARO Siliguri army rally can download here Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 11 Oct 2018 onwards. Indian Army published on a official website direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on Laser Printer only.Only those candidates having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally. Get more Information lets visit here @joinindianarmyi.com.