ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti Physical, PFT, Chest Age Limit –A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army ARO Trivandrum. ARO Trivandrum Indian Army 2020 Open Rally Bharti Has Released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier. Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Kerala Army. Excellent news for those inspirational and interested people who are long-awaited candidates and joining the ARO Trivandrum army bharti 2020. So Candidates the complete done 10th or 12th standard can apply online application through joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before the official website on the last date. All motivational candidates take advantage of this golden opportunity.
ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Apply Online Registration =〉 Welcome, if all visitors are inspirational and are interested in the Indian Army. So You can chose the right place for yourself. Every year, the Indian Army has issued recruitment notification for the candidates of general Citizens and relative holder for the candidates of Kerala state. The Indian army has issued a vacancy in large number of Indian youth who want to join the army, first they have to start their online application in 2020. The State of Kerala Recruitment Rally for enrollment Army Will be Organized At Nehru Stadium, Kottayam.
ARO Trivandrum Army has Released every year for all 14th district rally bharti recruitment. ARO Trivandrum Has organized between 2020. That are belong In these state of Interested Candidate will Can apply Application form though official website join Indian army at joinindianarmy.nic.in/. On Before last date of application form of 2020. The Kerala state belong young candidate check all continue and latest upcoming rally bharti, rally date, exam date, medical date, total army rally procedure we are tell in simple method. The Candidate will be apply or fill up form we are gives you full details of are like as Age limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Physical measurement, Grade pay its are given below:-
Post Details In ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Bharti 2020 (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में शामिल जिलों का विवरण) =〉
- Soldier General Duty सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical सैनिक तकनीकी
- Soldier Technical AAE सैनिक तकनीकी
- Soldier Nursing Assistant सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक
- soldier Clerk SKT सैनिक क्लर्क एसकेटी
- Soldier Tradesmen सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma सैनिक सिपाही फार्म
- JCO Religion Teacher
- Havildar ((Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
Covered District In ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Bharti 2020 (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली में विस्तार से पदों की जांच करें) ⇒
(Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam & Idukki)
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Starting Date of Rally||Release Soon|
|Last Date of Rally||Release Soon|
|Venue Rally Status||At Nehru Stadium, Kottayam.|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Education Qualification ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
1. Soldier Technical:-10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical (AAE):- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. Or Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation).
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant:-This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
4. Soldier Clerk SKT:-10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesmen:-10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
6. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):-These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required.
7. Soldier Sepoy Pharma:- 10 + 2/ Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
* Selection Procedure ARO Trivandrum Indian Army 2020 Open Rally Bhart *
Physical Fitness Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||166||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical / AAE||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||165|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||166|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
|Soldier Sepoy Pharma||19 To 25 Year as born on 01 Oct 1994 To 30 Sep 2000||165|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
Relaxation In physical Criteria ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट):-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bhart (त्रिवद्रम ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया:-
These is Second step of selection Procedure, After complete physical Measurement Test Candidate go for these Step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTION:
1.Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infection if any
2.Get treated for hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele Piles And skin diseases if any
3.Body hair on private part should be shaved
4.Take proper bath; on the day of medical examination
5.Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6.Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Examination Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में परीक्षा जांच):-
ARO Trivandrum andidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center
Merit List ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में मेरिट सूची):-
That is the final process of ARO Trivandrum Indian army rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (त्रिवद्रम सेना खुला भर्ती 2020 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
- 1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
- 2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
- 3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
- 4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible.
- 5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
- 6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- 7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
- 8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
- 9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
- 10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue.
- 11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone J&K as applicable in case of candidates from other states.
- 12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- 13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
- 14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Important Instruction ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bhart:-
Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can Register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run / joining instruction/result etc Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use
- Candidates Name, Fathers Name Mothers Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate
- Candidate m u st e inter contact details exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Kerala (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Kerala should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Kerala for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Kerala prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage
- Candidates reporting after 0630 hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police besides his candidature being cancelled.
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the per -enrollment validation and verification
- Overcrowding To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card
- Medical Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site failing which the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
How To Online Registration Application Form of ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti(ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती) :-
The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Trivandrum Army rally 2020 Bharti from online. And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
PDF NOTIFICATION ↵
Admit Card ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Bharti (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड त्रिवद्रम सेना रैली भर्ती):-
Enrolled Candidates In ARO Trivandrum Indian Army Rally Bharti From All candidate can check here, Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 2020 onwards. We are Published here a direct link for download admit card. So there Candidate will take a printout of admit card om good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card Will Be allowed in the rally.
For All candidate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.