ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti Start Form 10 May to 20 May 2018 – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army ARO Trivandrum. ARO Trivandrum Indian Army 2018 Open Rally Bharti Has Released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical (AAED), Soldier Clerk SKT, Soldier Tradesmen. Good News for these State Candidates for want to join kerala Army. These Rally Bharti has release recruitment for District for Trivandrum , Kollam, Ernakulam, Idduki, Alappuzha, pathanamthitta, Kottayam In These district candidate can fill form apply.
ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 – The State of Kerala Recruitment Rally for enrollment Army Will be Organized At Vocational Higher Secondary School Mananthavady, Wayanad. ARO Trivandrum Has organized between 10 May to 20 May 2018. That are belong In these state of Intersted Candidate will Can apply Application form though official website join Indian army at joinindianarmy.nic.in/. On Before last date of application form of 17 Mar To 24 Apr 2018.
Kerala State – ARO Trivandrum Army has Released every year for all 14th district rally bharti recruitment. The Kerala state belong young candidate check all continue and latest upcoming rally bharti ,rally date, exam date, medical date, total army rally procedure we are tell in simple method. The Candidate will be apply or fill up form we are gives you full details of are like as Age limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Physical measurement, Grade pay its are given below:-
|ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||17 Mar 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||24 Apr 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||10-May-18|
|Last Date of Rally||20-May-18|
|Venue Rally Status||At Vocational Higher Secondary School Mananthavady, Wayanad.|
|Post Category||Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms)|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Education Qualification ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti:-
(A) Soldier Nursing Assistant Vet:- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in
each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/ Bio/Science) and English the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
* Selection Procedure ARO Trivandrum Indian Army 2018 Open Rally Bhart *
Physical Fitness Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti:-
|Soldier Nursing Assistant(AMC) & (Vet RVC)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||77-82||50||165|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
Relaxation In physical Criteria ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bhart:-
These is Second step of selection Procedure, After complete physical Measurement Test Candidate go for these Step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTION:
1.Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infection if any
2.Get treated for hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele Piles And skin diseases if any
3.Body hair on private part should be shaved
4.Take proper bath; on the day of medical examination
5.Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6.Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Examination Test ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bhart:-
ARO Trivandrum andidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center
Merit List ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bhart:-
That is the final process of ARO Trivandrum Indian army rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bhart:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone J&K as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Important Instruction ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bhart:-
Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can Register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run / joining instruction/result etc Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use
- Candidates Name, Fathers Name Mothers Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate
- Candidate m u st e inter contact details exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Kerala (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Kerala should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Kerala for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Kerala prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage
- Candidates reporting after 0630 hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollmentverification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police besides his candidature being cancelled.
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the per -enrollment validation and verification
- Overcrowding To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card
- Medical Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site failing which the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
How To Online Registration Application Form of ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti :-
The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Trivandrum Army rally 2018 Bharti from online. And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Admit Card ARO Trivandrum Army Bharti 2018 Open Rally Bharti:-
Enrolled Candidates In ARO Trivandrum Indian Army Rally Bharti From All candidate can download here admit card after 26 Apr 2018. We are Published here a direct link for download admit card. So there Candidate will take a printout of admit card om good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card Will Be allowed in the rally.