ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti June 2018:- A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join ASC Center Banglore Relation Army Rally. Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Tradesmen, Sportsmen and Musician. ASC Center Banglore army has release a recruitment notification For relationship certificate holder (son of war window/widows/EX-Serviceman / Real Brother of serviceman) and sportsmen who is state/ national level position candidates. ASC Center Banglore bharti are starting from 12th July 2018.
ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti 2018 – Good News for sportsmen and Relationship holder candidates want to join ASC Center Banglore. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, Relation rally Schedule, Relation Bharti venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Trade and Category for Relation and Sports Bharti of ASC Center Banglore 2018:-
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Outstanding Sportsmen (Soldier GD)
Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Rally summary:–
- Organized Name:- Indian army
- Total Post:- Various
- Stating date of Rally:- 12th June 2018
- Admit card status:- Released before 15th Days of Examination
- Medical examination: Release soon
- Comman Written Examination (CEE) – Release soon
For Soldier GD:-
- 10th Pass with minimum 45% marks and 33% in each subject.
For Soldier Tradesmen:-
- 10th Class Pass and 8th Pass for few trades and 8th Class documents signed by District Education Officer.
For Soldier Clerk/SKT:-
- Minimum 12th pass from any Strem (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% and minimum 50% in each Subject.
Physical Fitness Test and Mark’s:-
Physical Fitness Test Carries following tests and their marks:-
- 1.6 KM or 1600 Meter (M) Run
- 9 Feet Dich.
- Beam or Pull Ups
1.6 KM Run Timing and Marks:-
- Group 1:- 5 Minutes 30 Seconds Carries 60 Marks
- Group 2:- 5 Minutes 45 Seconds Carries 48 Marks
2. 9 Feet Ditch:- No marks will be awarded but it should be Passed.
3. Beam or Pull Ups Number and Marks:-
|10 Pull Ups||40 Marks|
|09 Pull Ups||33 Marks|
|08 Pull Ups||27 Marks|
|07 Pull Ups||21 Marks|
|06 Pull Ups||16 Marks|
ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti Relaxation in Physical Standard Test:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Required Documents Carried by Candidates during ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti:-
- Original and Photocopy of Relationship Certificate.
- Educational Marksheet of 10th Class.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- NCC/ITI/Sports Achievement Certificate (If any).
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Ration Card and Driving Licence.
- 5 latest Coloured Photographs.
How to Apply for ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti ?
Eligible Candidates can report for the ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti at ASC Center Banglore Relation Bharti on the Respective Dates with their Required Original/Photocopied Documents.