12Bareilly Army Rally Bharti Start Form 05th December To 20th December 2018 At Fatehgarh, PFT, Age Range, Chest, Relaxation Marks – Recently, Bareilly has issued military open rally for Bharti vacancies. All Uttar Pradesh (UP) candidates, who are under the ARO zone Bareilly, can now apply for this Bharati rally. All the candidates who are waiting for the long time since 2018 for the Indian army Mela Bharati, they need to keep updated with the official website for the 2018 Bharti date. All the candidates will have to fill their application form and then apply for any one post. Indian Army has issued notification for open rally Bharti in the head quarter Lucknow Zone Bareilly. Therefore, candidates who have completed their 10th or 12th standard can apply online on the last date or before by the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Bareilly is the main district of the state of Uttar Pradesh, which will give a golden opportunity for the Indian Army Bharti UP 2018 volunteers. All candidates for Bareilly Senna Bharti can apply the prescribed application form or earlier with the help of the instructions given below.
Bareilly Army Rally Bharti At Fatehgarh Apply Online ⇒ The Indian Army is going to organize Army Recruitment Notification Bareilly Army from 10th December to 20th December 2018. All inspiring qualified candidates can take advantage of this golden opportunity. All the candidates eligible for these candidates can apply for one position according to their qualification or age limit. Other useful information like rally date, time, place will be given in the admission form. Candidates can also check the current and upcoming recruitment rally Bharti Date, Army Rally Program, Army Bharti Site, Examination Date etc. Other details such as candidates mention age limits, height, chest, weight, physical measurement, grade pay etc. mentioned below. Many lakh candidates can apply for Rally Bharati, it can be mentioned with the help of official fixed application or instruction.
Covered District in Bareilly Army Rally Bharti ⇒
- Sambhal, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, lakhimpur Kheri, Farrukhabad, Balrampur, Hardoi, Sitapur, Bahraich, Shravasti, Bareilly and Badaun.
Post Detail in Bareilly Army Rally Bharti ⇒
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)
- Soldier Clerk SKT
- Soldier Technical AAE
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
|Bareilly Open Rally 2018 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||11 Oct 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||21 Nov 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||10th Dec 2018|
|Last Date OF Rally||20th Dec 2018|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Sports Stadium, Fatehgarh (Uttar Pradesh) Under HQ Lucknow Zone.|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification To Bareilly Army Rally Bharti 2018:-
1. Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
3. Soldier Technical (AAE):- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. Or Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation).
4. Sepoy Pharma:- 10+2 or rquivalent Exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% Marks in aggregate and registered with state pharmaceutical council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals Qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with state pharmaceutical council/ pharmacy council of are also eligible.
5. Soldier Tradesmen:- 10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
6. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Physical Fitness Test In Bareilly Army Rally Bharti :-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||169/ 170*||50||77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||(Only Sepoy Pharma)19 to 25 year as born on 1 Oct 1993 to 30 Oct 1999
17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
The Specific Height for Each District Will Be As Follows: –
|Sol GD||Sol Tech||Sol NA/NAV||Sol Tdn||Sep Pharma|
|Bahraich, Balrampur, Hardoi, Shravasti, Sitapur and Lakhimpur Kheri.||169||169||169||169||169|
|Bareill, Pilibhit, Budaun, Farrukhabad, Shahjahanpur and Sambhal||170||170||170||170||170|
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti:-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Medical Test In Bareilly Army Rally Bharti :-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2018-19:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Examination Test in Bareilly Army Rally Bharti:-
Bareilly Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in Bareilly Army Rally Bharti:-
That is the final process of Bareilly Army Open Bharti 2018 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Bareilly Army Rally Bharti:– The Candidates will should be application form of Bareilly Army Rally 2018 Bharti from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Bareilly Army Rally Bharti:– First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 25 Nov 2018 to 09 Dec 2018. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.