Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Start From FROM 05 APR 2018 To 12 APR 2018 -A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Aro Cuttack. Cuttack Indian Army has released recruitment notification for district of anugul, cuttack, Jaipur, khurda, nayagarh, bargarh, deogarh, jharsuguda, koraput, puri, bhadrak, Dhenkanal, kalahandi, malkangiri, rayagada, balasure, gajapati, kandhamal, Mayurnhanj, sambalpur, balangiri, ganjam, kendrapara, nuapada, sunepur, buodh, Jagatsinghpur, keonjhar, nabarangpur, sundergarh. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date 04 FEB 2018 TO 20 MAR 2018.
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Aro Cuttack Army. ARO Cuttack Has organized between 05 Apr 2018 to 12 Apr 2018. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
|Indian Army Aro Cuttack Open Rally Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||04 Feb 18|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||20 Mar-18|
|Starting Date of Rally||05 Apr-18|
|Last Date of Rally||12 Apr-18|
|Venue Rally Status||RALLY AT BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY
(SPORTS GROUND) GOPALPUR (ODISHA).
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti post details:-
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical. (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing. Assistant (Vet RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesma
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Age Criteria Ara Under:-
(A) Soldier General Duty :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001
(B) Soldier Technical :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(F) Soldier Tradesman :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Education Qualification :-
(A) Soldier General Duty – For These post candidates must be passed 10th class with 45% mark or 12th class passed by 45% marks in total subject.In case of grading system for C B S E minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C 2 grade or 4.75 points will be considered.
(B) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – For these post candidates must be completed 12th class maximum 50% mark and minimum 40% mark in English, math, physics, chemistry of subject. marks in aggregate (C-2 grade in individual subject & aggregate of 5 pts for bd for grading system) and 40% marks in each subject. 03 years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/ Computer Science/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) – For These post candidates must passed 12th class by 50% mark and 40%mark in English, physics, chemistry, biology of subject With (B. SC). marks in aggregate in Class 12th (C-2 grade in compulsory subjects and aggregate of 5 pts for Bd with Grading System). B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/Bio-science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 12th level will not be applicable. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper –For These post candidates must be Passed 10th & 12th class by 60% mark or 50% mark in English, math, book keeping and accountancy are compulsory of subject .marks in aggregate in Class 12th (C-2 grade in individual subjects and aggregate 5 pts for Bd with grading system).
(ii) Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12th or Class 10th
(iii) If a candidate is a Graduate or higher qualification percentage
marks scored in Class 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
(E) Soldier Tradesman – For These post candidates must be passed 08th class with or 10th class passed marks in total subject.
(F) Soldier Technical – Class 12th (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate (C-2 grade in individual subject & aggregate of 5 points for bd for grading system) and 40% marks in each subject.
Selection Procedure Cuttack Indian Army Rally bharti :-
1. ARO Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Physical Fitness Test:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – No mark.
5. Zig-Zag Balance – No mark.
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Height Criteria:-
- Soldier General Duty:- Candidates minimum height should be 169 cm.
- Soldier Technical:- Candidates minimum height should be 169 cm.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):- Candidates minimum height should be 169 cm.
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):- Candidates minimum height should be 169
- Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper:- Candidates minimum height should be 162 cm.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates minimum height should be 169 cm.
1. Soldier General Duty:- Candidates minimum weight should be 50 kg.
2. Soldier Technical:- Candidates minimum weight should be 50 kg.
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):- Candidates minimum weight should be 50 kg.
4. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):- Candidates minimum weight should be 50 kg.
5. Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper:- Candidates minimum weight should be 50 kg.
6.Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates minimum weight should be 48 kg.
- Soldier GD (All Arms):- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 82 cm chest with 5 cm Expended.
- Soldier Technical:- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 82 cm chest with 5 cm Expended.
- Soldier Technical.(Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) :- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 82 cm chest with 5 cm Expended.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing. Assistant (Vet RVC):- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 82 cm chest with 5 cm Expended.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical:- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 82 cm chest with 5 cm Expended.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates minimum chest should be 77 cm to 81 cm chest with 4 cm Expended.
2. Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Medical Test:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any.
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any.
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved.
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical.
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Examination test:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Bonus Marks:
Bonus marking System for Sportsmen like as NCC Certificate candidates, Any game awarded candidates etc list are given below:-
Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Merit list:-
This is the final process of Cuttack Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Relaxation in physical Criteria:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|* Bonus Marks For Sportsmen *|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
1. Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti Important Instructions:-
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category.Choose wisely before applying.
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate.
- Candidate m u st e nter contact details exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application.
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Odisha (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Odisha should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Odisha for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Odisha prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check.
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally.
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage.
- Candidates reporting after 0630hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense. Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner. The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army.
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances.
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally.
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates, FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police, besides his candidature being cancelled.
- Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the pre -enrollment validation and verification.
- Overcrowding. To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site; Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Medical. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site. Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding.
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the rally site, failing which; the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
Require Documents Aro Cuttack Indian Army Bharti:-
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph Twenty five copies of unattested good quality Passport size color photographs in white background not more than three months old (Computerize/Photoshop) photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. Original and Xerox copies of a ll educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th and 12th, Graduation o equivalent exam . Degree holder candidate will also produce Provisional/ Original Degree certificate issued by
- Online Residential Certificate. Issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is permanent resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Birth Certificate. Issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- Character Certificate. Should not be more than 06 months old, with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of unmarried certificate with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp.
- NCC Certificate Candidate who having NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
- Relation Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/ SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/stamp should be endorsed clearly on all such certificates. In case name of the son is not found recorded in discharge book then the relationship certificate will not be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOEX/SOS/SOWW.
(b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will not be accepted.
(c) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(d) A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial stamp prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment /occupation in the affidavit and declare that ‘I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son named….whose date of birth is…..I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another so earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018:- The Candidates will should be application form of Aro Cuttack Indian army Rally Bharti 2018 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Aro Cuttack Indian Army Rally Admit Card 2018:-
Enrolled candidates in Cuttack army rally can download here admit card after 21 Mar 2018. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.