Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020 Airmen Recruitment Group X / Y Cut Off, Exam Date –Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued to invited Airman Group X and Y recruitment rally 2020. Many candidates have been nominated in this examination. Now Indian Air Force has released Group X and Y Entrance Letters. Interested candidates can check group X and Y entry papers on the official website. We are giving you direct link for the check call letter. Candidates can see hall Tickets in two ways (check entrance card with name and check result with roll number on the other side). By joining us, we will issue you updates about the Indian Air Force Entrance Letter 2020. Several Lakhs students are participating every year in IAF Group X and Y Rally Bharti.
Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020 Group X & Y Apply Online =〉 Indian Air Force has organized (Group X & Y) Examination every year this year also conduct Rally Bharti. In the session 2020 also many candidates are enrolled now the are waiting from long time for IAF Group X & Y Call Letter. So guys stay on this page we are give you latest information about Indian Air Force Admit Card (Group X & Y) regards to the official website. if you have forgotten their Registration number check their Admit Card from here by Form No Or Application Registration. Due to Huge of Applicant number Indian Air Force Admit Card Group X Or Y Recruitment may be delayed from expected date. IAF Group X & Y all Candidates who has the Apply the IAF Recruitment Rally 2020 can check here Admit Card. All eligible Candidates can check download own Admit Card IAF Bharti. other detail year exam date, result date, official portal etc are given below:-
Post Details in IAF Recruitment Rally 2020:-
Airmen Group X (Technical) Trade
Airmen in Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades.
|Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020 Group X & Y Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||IAF Group X & Y|
|Starting Date of Apply||Released Soon|
|Category name||IAF Admit Card|
|Venue Rally Status||Published Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Required Age Criteria:- Indian Air Force (IAF) invites unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal. Group A (technical) trades and Group Y are born between July 14, 1998 and June 26, 2002 (both days inclusive) to join in the form of non-technical (Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), Except IAF (S), non-technical and musician business. official portal etc. are given below –
Required Educational Qualifications Indian Air Force =〉
1. Group ‘X’ (Technical):- (i) Intermediate / 10 + 2 / equivalent exam passed with Mathematics, Physics and English with a total of 50% marks in the English and 50% marks. Or (ii) Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as shown below, with 50% marks in aggregate from Government Polytechnic Institute recognized, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or Intermediate / Matriculation If there is no English, a subject in the diploma course.
2. Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical):- Intermediate / 10 + 2 / equivalent exam passed in any stream / subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with a total of 50% marks in the English and 50% marks.
3. Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade:- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
4. Groups ‘X & Y’ ( both Technical and Non-Technical):- Intermediate / 10 + 2 / equivalent exam passed with Mathematics, Physics and English with a total of 50% marks in the English and 50% marks. Candidates will have to take exams for group ‘X’ and group ‘Y’ subjects in a meeting and qualify for Group ‘X’ or Group ‘Y’ or both i.e. if the candidate passes in English, Physics and Mathematics, Then it is considered to be the group ‘X’ and if it passes in English and Logic and General Awareness (RAGA), then it will be considered close to the group ‘Y’. If the candidate clears all the four subjects, then he will be considered close to the Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’. The diploma holders are only eligible to appear for the group ‘X’.
Selection Process in Indian Air Force rally Bharti:-
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptation Test-1
- Adaptation Test-2
- Medical Examination
Examination Test in Indian Air Force 2020 – Indian Air Force candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
- The Exam would be Online.
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- The Subject / Time Duration For the Exam will be as Follows.
Group ‘X’ Trades =〉 English, Physics and mathematics
Group ‘Y’ Trades =〉 English, Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)
Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades =〉 English, Physics and Mathematics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)
Physical Fitness Test Indian Air Force 2020 –
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – Qualify
5. Zig-Zag Balance – Qualify.
Required Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision =〉
|Trades Name||Leg Length||Visual Acuity||Maximum Limits OF Ref Error||Colour Vision|
|Auto Tech||Minimum leg length Required is 99 Cm||6/12 Each Eye Correctable to 6/6 Each Eye||Hypertrophy:+2.0d Myopia – 1D Including + 0.50 Astigmatism||CP -|||
|IAF (P)||Not Applicable||Unaided Visual Acuity of 6/6||Not Applicable||CP -|||
Adaptability Test – 1 =〉 (Objective type written examination) which is to assess the suitability of the candidate for employment in the IAF, which includes deployment in various geographical areas, weather and operating conditions.
Adaptability Test – 2 =〉 The selection of candidates who can be friendly to the IAF environment and are capable of adjusting the military way of life.
Medical Test in Indian Air Force 2020 –
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Required Age Limit, Height, Weight, Chest in Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020:–
|Group Y (Non-Technical)||14 July 1998 and 26 Jun 2002 between in Both day Inclusive.||152.5 cm||Proportionate to height and age||77 cm 05 expansion|
Merit List Indian Air Force 2020–
That is the final process of Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020 selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 –
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
How To Apply Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020 =〉 The Candidates will should be application form of Indian Air Force Admit Card Bharti Application Form 2020 Apply from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.indianairforce.ac.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Click For PDF Notification ↵
How To Download Admit Card Indian Air Force 2020–
Enrolled Candidates in Indian Air Force (IAF) Open Rally Bharti can download here admit card after Available Soon. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. So candidates take a printout of admit card on good quality paper in black & white on laser printer only. Only those candidate having valid admit card will be allowed in the rally. and get more information for other army rally bharti to visit on @joinindianarmyi.com