Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019-20 Bikaner Rally PFT, Merit list, Exam, Admit Card Date –Army Recruitment Rally Notification Jhunjhunu Army Rally Bharti will be released in the coming month to arrange the Indian Army. Indian Army has issued notification for open rally Bharti in Head Quarter Jaipur Zone. Jhunjhunu is the main district of Rajasthan state, which will give a golden opportunity for the Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019 volunteers. Each qualified and interested candidate can apply for military posts. Rajasthan State Government is in touch with job seekers, official portal of Indian Army recruitment. Official Recruitment Notification Announcement is always updated. Jhunjhunu Indian Army released huge vacancies annually to qualified candidates in the state Rajasthan.
Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019 Open Rally Apply Date =〉 Therefore, candidates who have completed their 10th standard or 12th standard can apply online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before the last date from 03 Sep To 18 Oct 2019. Every Year Indian Army board has released the Indian Army open rally bharti for all eligible and interested candidates. All candidates for Jhunjhunu Army Bharti can apply through the prescribed application form or with the help of the following instructions. Every district is taken under the jurisdiction of at least once in a year by recruitment of Army Recruiting Offices in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019 Bikaner Rally =〉 This is good news for all young people who are willing to stay second in any Indian army and are ready to serve their motherland at any cost. Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu in 2019, participating in this rally should participate in most of the districts of Rajasthan ie Bikaner and Jhunjhunu, interested and induced candidates. All the candidates eligible for these candidates can apply for a position according to their qualification or age limit. Other useful information like rally date, time, place will be given in the admission form. The present and upcoming recruitment rally of the candidates can also be examined by Bharti Date, Army Rally Program, Army Bharti Site, Examination Date etc. Other details like candidate age limit, height, weight, chest, physical measurement, grade pay etc. have been mentioned.
⇒ Covered District in Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu:-
- Jhunjhunu and Bikaner District of Rajasthan State.
⇒ Post Details in Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu:-
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical AAE
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass
- Sepoy Pharma
|Jhunjhunu Army Bharti 2019 Date Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||03 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||18 Oct 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||07 Nov 2019|
|Last Date OF Rally||16 Nov 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Swarna Jayanti Stadium, Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Here we are mentioned the information about Indian Army rally bharti Jhunjhunu Selection Procedure. Before filling your forms essential detail like as eligibility criteria. The Process of ARO Jhunjhunu Army Rally bharti screening and enrollment is as follows:-
- Documents Checking.
- Physical Fitness Taste.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- medical examination.
- Written exam.
- Preparation of Merit list and allocation of weapons and services.
- Nominated and dispatch of selected candidates for training centers.
Education Qualification To Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019 :-
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required. Candidates passing 10th in grade system will have minimum D grade in each subject and overall aggregate C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
2. Soldier Sepoy Pharma:- 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics Chemistry Biology and English Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India individuals qualified in B Pharma With Min 50% marks and registered With State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
3. Soldier Technical (AAE):- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. Or Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation).
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
5. Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
6. Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass:- (i) 10th simple pass (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass:- 8th simple pass (for sycem house keeper & mess keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Require Documents in Indian Army Bharti 2018-19:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Physical Fitness Test In Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||170||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||48|
|Soldier Technical AAE|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
|Sepoy Pharma||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1994 of 1 Apr 2000||170|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Special Physical Standards (As applicable):-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Bharti 2019 :-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Medical Test In Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019 :-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Examination Test in Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019:-
ARO Jhunjhunu Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019:-
That is the final process of Jhunjhunu Army Soldier Open Bharti 2019 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Indian Army Bharti Jhunjhunu 2019:– The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Jhunjhunu Army Soldier Open Rally 2019 Bharti from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
The Candidate click on the registration
The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Jhunjhunu Army Bharti 2019:– First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit card will be download here Released Soon. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.