Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19 Open Rally Religious Teacher Apply Online =〉 Indian Army board has conduct a special army bharti rally for the simple civilian candidates. Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer released to recruit for all state candidates it is very good news for those candidates who has applied for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment as religious Teacher in in the Army as a Junior Commissioned officer, this time ministry of defence Indian Army department has issued recruitment notification for recently army physical fitness test or written examination date. Indian Army regard the behavior of bharti bhai and son of ex-soldier, war widow relative. Therefore, candidates who have completed their 10th or 12th standard can apply online through of the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before the last date. These recruitment or Bharti Rallies are communicated to the concerned persons with the help of various websites including newspapers, official site of the Indian Army.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-18 Open Rally Religious Teacher =〉 Indian is a country of various religious religions and Indian Army is a huge organisation. The Indian Army is the 3rd largest military armed force in the world with an active personnel of approximately. Indian Army is served by massive number of service men through the various trades of the service of the respective trade. Those Candidates are going to apply for the first regard bharti, they should know about their regard bharti, they should their selection process, number of selection rounds, name of selection rounds and all. Each year, the Indian Army recruits various areas under the supervision of JRO / ARO for the recruitment of new cadets for the vacancies available in various businesses of the service.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-18 Apply Online =〉 Competitors who pass the the list of the future of the collection process, definitely get a job in the sports allowance. Each year a huge candidates join the military organization by relationship / sports quota / UHQ recruitment rally. normally written assessment will be done before the Indian Army physical program examination. So Candidates when you are apply the application form, pleases check all the details carefully and the go to online registration Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19. See most important details in the official prospects. All interested candidates can also check here current and upcoming army bharti date, rally schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date, admit card date, medical exam date etc. Other most details are like as candidates age limit, height, weight, chest, grade pay, physical measurement etc are given mention below:-
Post Details in Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Fadre (Father/Pastor)
- Pandit (Gorkha)
- Bodh Monk
|Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||05 Oct 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||18th Nov 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||Available Soon|
|Last Date OF Rally||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||24 Feb 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
1. Vacancies Details in Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
- Pandit =〉 (78 Posts)
- Granthi =〉 (78 Posts)
- Fadre (Father/Pastor) =〉 (78 Posts)
- Maulvi =〉 (78 Posts), ( Ladakhi Muslim Shia Candidates only)
- Pandit (Gorkha) =〉 (78 Posts), (Hindu Gorkha Candidates only)
- Maulvi =〉 (78 Posts)
- Bodh Monk =〉 (78 Posts), ( Buddhist Mahayana Candidates only)
2. Required Education Qualification in JCO RRT Courses:-
1. Pandit / Pandit (Gorkha):-Candidates in this post should be passed along with Acharya in Sanskrit.
2. Granthi:- For this post Sikh candidates have been with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
3. Fadre (Father/Pastor):-All Christian candidates for this post have been assigned the post of priest by the appropriate sub-regional authority and still on the approval of elastic bishops.
4. Maulvi / Maulvi (Shia for Ladakh Scouts:- Muslim candidates for this post are with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Aleem in Urdu.
5. Bodh Monk:- In this post, all the Buddhist (Mahayana) candidate candidates who have been appointed as a monk / Buddhist priest by the appropriate authority. The word acceptance authority will mean the chief priest of the monastery where the person has been started in the priest. With proper certificates from main priest monastery, Khappa or Lopon or Rabjam’s Geshee (PhD) must be in possession.
3. Physical Fitness Test In Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Pandit, Pandit Gorkha, Granthi, Maulvi Sunni, Maulvi Shia, Padre, Bodh Monk||Candidates in civil and service will not be less than 25 years and will not be more than 34 years of age on October 1, 2019 (i.e. candidates of both the dates of RTG year, between 01 October, 1985 and 30 September 1994)||160 (157 for Indian Gorkhas & Ladakhi Region)||50 Or (48 For Gorkhas)||77|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
(C) For above 30 Year Age:- The Running time is 06.30 minutes.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
4. Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2018-19:-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates applicants, such as physical procedure, physical measurement, written test pattern etc.
Click here for army selection process joinindianarmy.nic.in↵
5. Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
6. Medical Test In Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018:-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
7. Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2018-19:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
8. Examination Test in Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19:-
Indian Army JCO candidates are in full medical examination for this step. Entrance test will be organized for the medical fit candidates at the nominated place. The place, date and time of the written examination will be informed on the site and through the entry papers. For the rally-fit candidates, the entrance letter for CEE will be released on the rally site. The admission letter will be issued to CEE for review fit cases after getting fit by the respective experts / experts in MH / CH / BH / GH. Candidates in this process should go to the examination center.
9. Merit List in Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19:-
This is the final process of selection of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-19 Rally Recruitment. After the passed examination, the Indian Army has finally released a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Indian Army JCO Recruitment:– Candidates should have online application form from Indian Army JCO Recruitment rally 2018-19 and submit their application on the last date of the deposit form.
- Candidate should go to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic. in
- After that fill in the candidate requires entry deposit / login Click on candidate registration.
- Candidates follow all the instructions and carefully fill the online application form.
And then confirm that your applications are correct or false
- After opening an application page and after filling the candidate, click on Save All or press Details to continue.
- Now your application has been submitted. Click on downloading PDF notification and print out two copies of the application form.
Check Here Admit Card Indian Army JCO Recruitment:–The first official website of the nominated candidates goes to joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from Relaeased Soon. Candidates should reach the on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. An official portal will be shown on display. Candidates will only print out the entry letters on a good quality paper in black and white on the laser printer. Candidates holding only valid entries in the rally will be allowed.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.