Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme – 10+2 TES 42nd Courses =〉 Hence after the complete done secondary and high secondary education, all candidates want to join Indian Army. The Indian Army is very honorable and proud full join in India. We inform to all those who want eagerly waiting from a long time, now they can registration their application for to Join Indian Army. The Indian Army has issued a various number of vacancy. We should know that apply application form, first we examine the Indian army official notification. Here we are explain to all youngster, before getting in the Indian army recruitment, they can examine the first own eligibility, after the chose and apply for the post according qualification.
Apply Online Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme =〉 The deadline for the recruitment, rally will be issued soon and the candidates need to touch with us for the last date of rally. According to the previous years, a large number of candidates have eagerly waiting form a long time, to schooling and graduation qualification. We are provide here simple method on how to Join Indian Army fitness criteria, bonus marks, syllabus, written test all procedure with step by step. Every year a many candidates participated in the Indian army short service commission through 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses 42nd. Other most details are given mention below.
Nationality To Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:-
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to Indian Before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of Permanently setting in India
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||10+2 Technical 42nd Entry Courses|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||10 may 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||08 June 2019|
|Courses Start From||April, 2020|
|Admit Card Status||December, 2019|
|Date of Exam||December, 2019|
Selection Process in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:-
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Merit List
- Joining Letter
Required Age Limit in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019-20:- In this post candidates should not be below 16.5 years and above 19.5 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e the candidates should not be born before 01 July 2020 and not after 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Required Education Qualification In Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019-2020:- For this category only those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination of its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligible condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in class 12th only.
Medical Test In Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.In this category candidates must be in medical standard and procedure of medical examination courses (Apr 2020) as applicants are given at appendix.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2019-20:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Examination Test in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:-
Indian Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:-
That is the final process of Indian army technical entry scheme 2019 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Indian Army TES:– The Candidates will should be application form of Indian army technical entry scheme from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:– First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.