IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Gurgaon, Fridabad, Mewat, Palwal 2018 – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt. IRO Delhi Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms), Soldier Clerk (All Arms), Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms). Iro delhi cant has organized between 2019. Good News for these State Candidates for want to join IRO Delhi Army. we are publish here IRO Delhi Army Bharti Rally Detail districts Wise or Zone Wise. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 – This rally will be organized for IRO Delhi state candidates. The IRO Delhi Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 post details:-
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
- Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Summary :-
Organized Name:- Join Indian Army
Total post:- Various
Post Name:– Soldier
Starting Date of Online Apply:– coming early
Last Date to Online Apply:– coming early
Stating Date of Rally:- Released Soon
Last Date of Rally:– Released Soon
Admit Card Status:- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after coming soon.
Venue of Rally:– ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT Tau Devilal Stadium Gurugram, Iro delhi.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Age Criteria Ara Under:-
(A) Soldier General Duty :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001
(B) Soldier Technical :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) :-For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
(G) Soldier Tradesman :- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001.
IRO Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Education Qualification :-
(A) Soldier General Duty:- Matrix pass minimum 33 & D grade per subject and minimum 45%, C-2 grade & 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass
(B) Soldier Technical:- @10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathis & English, min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):- As in @ above
OR Three year Diploma in Eng (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer, Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Eng) from a recognized Polytechnic Inst/ ITI
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):- 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Biology & English, min 50% marks aggregate 40% marks in each subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper:- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII (b) Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% Marks in each whether in Class XII or X (c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(F) Soldier Tradesman:- Simple Metric pass for General Category & ST Category.
Selection Procedure Iro Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
1. IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Physical Fitness Test:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Height Weight, Chest, Criteria:-
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Technical (AAE)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)||170||50||77-82|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77-82|
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Relaxation In Physical Criteria:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Bonus Marks For Sportsmen|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
2. Iro Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Medical Test:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Iro Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Examination test:-
Iro delhi cant Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Iro Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Merit list:-
This is the final process of Iro Delhi Cant Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Require Documents:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. N CC Certificate Candidates having N CC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional N CC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned N CC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SO EX benefits for only one son name _whose Date of Birth is _ have not availed SOS/ SO EX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law” (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, HQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Bharti 2019 Important Instructions:-
Registration/Online Application is mandatory to appear in the rally. Candidate can Register any time but can apply only from 45 to 15 days before start of Rally.
- Candidate can apply in only one category If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is Must All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use
- Candidates Name Fathers Name, Mothers Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Board Certificate
- Candidate m u st e enter contact details exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate
- Remember the Roll Number allotted This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application
- Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/10th class from Delhi (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of Delhi should be able to produce Documentary evidence of his being a resident of Delhi for a minimum continuous period of fifteen years in Delhi prior to the Recruitment Rally dates
- 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check
- Admit card will be issued approximately 15 days before start of rally
- Candidate will be solemnly responsible for correctness of data while applying online. No addition/alternation in data will be accepted at later stage
- Candidates reporting after 0630 hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner. The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/ Indian Army
- A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally
- All Certificates like Education/Permanent Residence/Nativity/ Domicile/ Caste/ N CC/ Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrollment verification. In case of fake/ forged documents/ certificates, FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrollment and candidate will be handed over to State Police, besides his candidature being cancelled
- Selection of candidates will be Provisional even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the per -enrollment validation and verification
- Overcrowding To avoid over-crowding only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site Parents/ friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card
- Medical Successful candidates will medical examination on the same day at the rally site. medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding
- Candidate must carry their Aadhar Card which will be bio metrically at the rally site failing which the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure Aadhar details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents.
IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 Admit Card:-
Enrolled candidates in Iro Delhi Cant army rally can download here admit card after coming early. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on Laser Printer only.Only those candidates having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
How To Online Registration Application Form IRO Delhi Cantt Indian Army 2019:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Iro Delhi Cant Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.