ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019 Apply Online Medical Officer Vacancy – The Indian Army is opening a great platform for all inspirational and interested Male and Female Indian Citizen who are long-awaited to join the Indo-Tibetan Border Police. Recently, ITBP has released an army open rally for vacancies. All India candidates can now apply for Bharti Rally. Therefore, candidates who have completed their 10th or 12th standard can apply before the official website ww.itbpolice.nic.in on the last date. Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Indian Army Rally, Bharti 2019-20, provide a great opportunity for volunteers. The deadline for recruitment rally will be issued soon and the candidates need to contact us for the last date of the rally. All the candidates of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force can apply the prescribed application form or the first application with the help given below.
Check Here ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019 ⇒The Indian Army Board has issued a vacancy in a large number of Indian youth who want to join the army, first of all they have to start online application in 2019. Army recruitment notification will be recruited by Indian Army for recruitment of Indian Tibetan Border Police Force.
Download Admit Card ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment:- Every year millions of young candidates have to face some challenges, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. All the motivational candidates take advantage of this golden opportunity. See the most useful information like current and upcoming rallies, Bharti data, etc. Millions of candidates can apply for Rally Bharti, it can be mentioned with the help of official fixed application or instruction. Other important information such as age range, height, weight, chest, physical measurement, grade pay etc. are given below: –
Covered District in ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019:- All State of India’s are participating in ITBP Recruitment Rally Bharit 2019.
ITBP Recruitment Rally Selection Procedure:-
- Verification of Original Documents
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Biometric Identification
- Written Examination Test
- Interview (Personality Test)
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Review Medical Examination
|ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||Central Govt./ Defence (ITBP)|
|Total Post||10th Posts|
|Post Name||Medical Officers|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||02 April 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||20 May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20 May 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Admit Card Date||Published Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Post Details (Category Wise):-
- Super Specialist Medical Officer
- Specialist Medical Officer
- Medical Officers
|Name of Post||Force Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||ITBP||3||1||0||0||4|
|Specialist Medical Officers||BSF||26||16||10||4||56|
Required Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer:- In this category candidate must be A graduate degree in (M.B.B.S) or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution included in the first schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, and should be enrolled in any state medical register maintained under the the act.
- Specialist Medical Officers:- In this category all enrolled candidates must be a recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or part -ll of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian medical council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-ll of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of section (13) of the Indian medical council Act, 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any state medical council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
- Medical Officers:- In Medical officers a recognized medical qualification qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first of second schedule or part-ll of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian medical council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-ll of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of section (13) of the Indian medical council Act, 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any state medical council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
Required Age Criteria:-
- Super Specialist Medical Officer:- Maximum 50 Years.
- Specialist Medical Officer:- Maximum 40 Years
- Medical Officers:- Maximum 30 Years.
Required Age Criteria:-
- Male Candidates:- 157.5 CMS
- Female Candidates:- 142 CMS
Required Chest Only for Male Candidates:- All enrolled candidates must have 77-82 cms chest in all category.
Relaxation in Physical Standard in ITBP Recruitment Rally:-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates applicants, such as physical procedure, physical measurement, written test pattern etc.
Click here for army selection process ↵
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Medical Test In ITBP Recruitment Rally:-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Require Documents in ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Examination Test in ITBP Recruitment Rally:-
ITBP Recruitment Rally Sainik candidates are in full medical examination for this step. Entrance test will be organized for the medical fit candidates at the nominated place. The place, date and time of the written examination will be informed on the site and through the entry papers. For the rally-fit candidates, the entrance letter for CEE will be released on the rally site. The admission letter will be issued to CEE for review fit cases after getting fit by the respective experts / experts in MH / CH / BH / GH. Candidates in this process should go to the examination center.
Merit List in ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019:-
This is the final process of selection of ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019. After the passed examination, the Indian Army has finally released a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019:–Candidates should have online application form from ITBP Recruitment Rally 2019 and submit their application on the last date of the deposit form.
- Candidate should go to the website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- After that fill in the candidate requires entry deposit / login Click on candidate registration.
- Candidates follow all the instructions and carefully fill the online application form.
And then confirm that your applications are correct or false
- After opening an application page and after filling the candidate, click on Save All or press Details to continue.
- Now your application has been submitted. Click on downloading PDF notification and print out two copies of the application form.
All category candidates pay the exam fee through credit card, debit card, net banking fee mode.
Check Here Admit Card ITBP Recruitment Rally:–The first official website of the nominated candidates goes to itbpolice.nic.in. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from Released Soon. An official portal will be shown on display. Candidates will only print out the entry letters on a good quality paper in black and white on the laser printer. Candidates holding only valid entries in the rally will be allowed.
For All Candidates, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.