ARO Mangalore Army Bharti 2020-2021 Udupi Open Rally Date, PFT, Age Criteria =〉 Excellent news for all those simple civilian sportsmen and relationship holder candidates of Karnataka State, Who want to join Mangalore army rally 2020-2021, those are must check Mangaore aro army result, Mangalore army rally date. Which student are interested in Indian Army and able for this job can first own eligibility check then apply for one post according their qualification or Age Limit. The Indian Army shall been go to released the army recruitment notification ARO Mangalore army conducts expected between in the month of 2020-2021. The Candidates who wish to make career in the Indian Army they must have the knowledge about it. So Candidates who have complete done their 10th or 12th standard can apply application through official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from
16 Feb To 20 March 2020. All Candidate can also visit the official site search for the full information of official notification habitually.
Join Indian Army Mangalore Rally Bharti 2020-2021:- All eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal here. Every year the Indian Army Board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. After schooling, most students prepare for the Army Recruiting Office rally program, which is scheduled annually by covering the district of the Indian state. Those candidates whose residence certificate is above the district can apply for these vacant posts. The Indian Army is one of the responsible army boards, which conducted open rally bharti and other defense army rally bharti. Many candidates have been waiting there for a long time, now the wait is over.
Apply Online ARO Mangalore Army Bharti 2020-2021 At Udupi Rally =〉 The annual ARO Mangalore recruitment area organizes Bharti Rally for those candidates who join the Indian army open rally to participate in Mangalore in Bharti. ARO Mangalore Army issues huge vacancies annually to eligible candidates in the state of Karnataka. The most useful information like rally date, rally place, required document, will be given in the entrance card. Candidates can also check current and upcoming Rally Bharti Date, Army Rally Program, Army Bharti Site, Examination Date etc. Other details such as age limit, chest, weight, physical measurement, grade pay etc. are given below.
Covered District in ARO Mangalore Army Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-2021 में शामिल जिलों का विवरण) =〉
- Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina kannadaa, Udupi, Davangere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga.
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply|
|Last Date Of Online Apply|
|Starting Date of Rally|
|Last Date OF Rally|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At District Sports Stadium, Udupi (Karnataka)Under HQ Bengalore Zone.|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification To ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-2021 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma (सैनिक सिपाही फार्म)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :- (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Physical Fitness Test In Mangalore Army Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1999 of 1 Apr 2003||166||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||165|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||165|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||166|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti (भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट):-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates applicants, such as physical procedure, physical measurement, written test pattern etc.
Click here for army selection process ↵
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Medical Test In Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया):-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना खुला भर्ती 2020-2021 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Examination Test in ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-2021 में परीक्षा जांच):-
ARO Mangalore Army Sainik candidates are in full medical examination for this step. Entrance test will be organized for the medical fit candidates at the nominated place. The place, date and time of the written examination will be informed on the site and through the entry papers. For the rally-fit candidates, the entrance letter for CEE will be released on the rally site. The admission letter will be issued to CEE for review fit cases after getting fit by the respective experts / experts in MH / CH / BH / GH. Candidates in this process should go to the examination center.
Merit List in ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-2021 में मेरिट सूची):-
This is the final process of selection of ARO Mangalore Army Open Bharti 2020-2021 Rally Recruitment. After the passed examination, the Indian Army has finally released a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती):- Candidates should have online application form from Mangalore Army rally 2020-2021 and submit their application on the last date of the deposit form.
- Candidate should go to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic. in
- After that fill in the candidate requires entry deposit / login Click on candidate registration.
- Candidates follow all the instructions and carefully fill the online application form.
And then confirm that your applications are correct or false
- After opening an application page and after filling the candidate, click on Save All or press Details to continue.
- Now your application has been submitted. Click on downloading PDF notification and print out two copies of the application form.
Check Here Admit Card ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड मंगलौर सेना रैली भर्ती):-The first official website of the nominated candidates goes to joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates registered e-mail by
24 March To 29 March 2020 (भर्ती पोस्टपोंड हो गयी हैं New Date Upload Soon). Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. An official portal will be shown on display. Candidates will only print out the entry letters on a good quality paper in black and white on the laser printer. Candidates holding only valid entries in the rally will be allowed.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.