Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019 From 20 Nov To 30 Nov 2019 – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Mhow Indian. Every year a large number of candidates have participated in the join Indian Army through Mhow army bharti. Mhow Indian Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier posts. Mhow Indian Army has release recruitment notification for most district of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh State. Candidates who are belongs to These district can submit there application form online though official website on before Last date 21 Sep To 04 Nov 2019.
Apply For Soldier GD, Clerk Open Rally Mhow Indian Army Bharti 2019 – Good News for these State Candidates for want to join Mhow Indian Army. This rally will be organized for Mhow Indian state candidates.The Mhow Indian Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Mhow Army has organized between 20 Nov To 30 Nov 2019. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Post Details Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier GD (Scheduled Tribe Candidates)
- Soldier Technical AAE
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass
- Sepoy Pharma
Covered District In Mhow Army Rally Bharti:-
- (Agar, Malwa, Alirajpur, Barwani, Burhanpur, Dewas, Dhar, Indore, Jhabua, Khandwa, Khargone, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Ratlam, Shajapur and Ujjain) District Of Madhya Pradesh.
- For Sepoy Pharma Posts:- (Koriya, Surajpur, Balrampur, Sarguja, Jashpur, Korba, Raigarh, Kabirdham, Mungeli, Bilaspur, Jangir Champa, Mahasamund, Baloda Bazar, Raipur, Gariaband, Dhamtari, Balod, Durg, Bemetra, Rajnandgaon, Kanker, Narayanpur, Kondagaon, Bastar, Dantewada, Sukma, Bijapur) dist of Chhatishgarh State.
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||21 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||04 Nov 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||20 Nov 2019|
|Last Date OF Rally||30 Nov 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Sports Complex, Arena, Ujjain
(Madhya Pradesh) Under HQ Ambala Zone.
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
3. Education Qualification To Mhow Army Open Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier Technical (AAE):- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. Or Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier General Duty / Scheduled Tribe Candidates:- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required. Candidates passing 10th in grade system will have minimum D grade in each subject and overall aggregate C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
- Soldier Tradesmen:- 10th Simple Pass and ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma:- 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
- Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Selection Procedure Mhow Indian Army Rally bharti :-
1. Physical Fitness Test In Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||168||50||77 cms ( +5 cm Expansion )|
|Soldier GD Scheduled Tribe Candidates||162||48|
|Soldier Technical AAE||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||167||50|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||168||48|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162||50|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum mark. 6 Pull Ups :- 16 Marks
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – No mark
5. Zig-Zag Balance – No mark
Age Certiera For Sepoy Phama:- 19-25 as born between 01 Oct 1994 To 01 Oct 2000.
Height For Sepoy Pharma:- Minimum 167 Cms
Weight For Sepoy Pharma:- Minimum 50 kg
Chest For Sepoy Pharma:- 77-82 Cms
2. Medical Test Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test In Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
Bonus Marks In Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:
Bonus marking System for Sportsmen like as NCC Certificate candidates, Any game awarded candidates etc list are given below:-
Required Documents In Mhow Indian Army Bharti 2019:-
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
- Photograph: Twenty five copies of unattested good quality Passport size color photographs in white background not more than three months old (Computerize/Photoshop) photographs will NOT be accepted
- Education Certificates: Original and Xerox copies of a ll educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e 10th and 12th, Graduation o equivalent exam. Degree holder candidate will also produce Provisional/ Original Degree certificate issued by University
- Permanent Residential Certificate (For Odiya Candidates): Issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is permanent resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates: 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer
- Birth Certificate Issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
- Character Certificate Should not be more than 06 months old, with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp
- Unmarried Certificate: Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of unmarried certificate with candidate’s photo duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp
- NCC Certificate: Candidate who having NCC ‘A’ ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
- Relation Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/ SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/stamp should be endorsed clearly on all such certificates. In case name of the son is not found recorded in discharge book then the relationship certificate will not be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOEX/SOS/SOW
(b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will not be accepted
(c) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
(d) A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial stamp prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment /occupation in the affidavit and declare that ‘I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose date of birth is have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another so earlier if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law
- Outsider Sanction Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable in case of candidates from other states
- Affidavit Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check13. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
⇒ Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti:-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:- The Candidates will should be application form of Mhow Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Admit Card Of Mhow Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:- Enrolled candidates in Mhow army rally can download here Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 05 November 2019 to 19 November 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.
=〉 For All Aspirants, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.