Narsinghpur Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 नरसिंहपुर आर्मी रैली भर्ती Form Date, Process, Merit List, Apply:- Hello Candidats, The most district of MP state good news for all eligible candidates for who want to join Indian army. A very golden Opportunity for MP state Candidates Who want to join Indian army. Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 has released a recruitment notification for the post of Soldier post. So eligible candidates who are complete their 10th or 12th class can Apply Application form online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from Aug-Sep 2020.
Apply Online Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21:- Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 recruitment will be start from Aug-Sep 2020. The recruitment rally will be conducted At Narsinghpur District, (MP). Interested candidates can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Require Age limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Weight, Physical measurement, Grade pay etc are mention given Below:-
|Narsinghpur Army Open Rally Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||Released Soon|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||Released Soon|
|Starting Date of Rally||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Rally||Update Soon|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Narsinghpur District, (MP)|
|Examination (CEE) Date||Released Soon|
Post Name Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली में विस्तार से पदों की जांच करें)=〉 :-
* Soldier General Duty
* Soldier GD (Scheduled Tribe Candidates)
* Soldier Clerk (SKT) (All Arms)
* Soldier Technical (All Arms)
* Soldier Nursing Assistant
* Soldier Tradesmen ( 08th & 10th Pass).
Education Qualification Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता)–
(A) Soldier GD/Scheduled Tribe Candidates :- These post candidate should be 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject for candidates no percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification i. e. 10+2 and above vocational streams not acceptable
(B) Soldier Technical (AAE):- These post candidate should be Sol tech. 10+2 pass in Science with physics. Chemistry, math and English with 50% mark in aggregate and 40% mark in each subject
(C) Soldier Nursing Assistant:- Sol Tech (Nur Asst) 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects. Or B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class XII.
(D) Soldier Clerk SKT:- Minimum 10+2 / equivalent pass in any stream (Arts Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards / Intermediate Institutions recognized for enrollment.The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math / Accounts / Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level. Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
(E) Soldier Tradesmen:– 8th Class Pass for House Keeper and Mess Keeper trades and 10th Class Pass for all tradesmen categories except House and Mess Keeper.
* Selection Procedure Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 *
Physical Fitness Test Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)||Height|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||50||77-82||168|
|Soldier GD Scheduled Tribe Candidates||17 1/2 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||48||77-82||162|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||50||77-82||167|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant(AMC) & (Vet RVC)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||50||77-82||167|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||50||77-82||162|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||48||77-82||168|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
Relaxation in Physical Criteria Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट):
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test In Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया–
These Is second step of selection procedure, after complete Physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
- Candidates should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseased if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test Narsinghpur Army Bharti Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में परीक्षा जांच)–
Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020 candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center
Merit List Narsinghpur Army Bharti Rally 2020-21 (नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में मेरिट सूची)–
That is the final process of Narsinghpur Army Indian army rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents in Narsinghpur Indian Army Rally bharti 2021 (नरसिंहपुर सेना खुला भर्ती 2021 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legibl
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of . Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate ssued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name _whose Date of Birth is _ have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law” (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AaNarsinghpur Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AaNarsinghpur Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती)– The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Narsinghpur Army bharti 2020-21. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Admit Card Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड नरसिंहपुर सेना रैली भर्ती):-
Narsinghpur Army Open Rally 2020-21 Enrolled Candidates in Army Bharti can download here admit card after Released Soon. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. So candidates take a printout of admit card on good quality paper in black & white on laser printer only. Only those candidate having valid admit card will be allowed in the rally. For get more information visit @joinindianarmyi.com