RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 Bharti बैंगलोर आर्मी भर्ती रैली Check Required Relaxation Marks, PFT, Height, Chest Criteria – A Very Golden Opportunity, For All aspirants who are waiting from long time to join Indian Army through RO Bangalore Army Open Rally Bharti 2020-21. This is a excellent news for those candidates. RO Bangalore (Karnataka) is going to conducted an open recruitment notification rally bharti for the post of Soldier posts. Interested and inspiring candidates from belong in district of Karnataka State, who would like to participating in Bangalore army rally bharti 2020. Bangalore Sena Bharti News 2020-21 is a relief for all aspiring, eligible, and all those Indian Army government job seekers. Indian Army shall been go to released the army recruitment notification RO HQ Bangalore Amry rally bharti conducts between in month 19 Sep 2020 To 31 March 21. All Candidates for RO HQ Bangalore army bharti can submit their application through prescribed application format on or before with the help of instruction given under mention below:-
Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2020-21:- Many candidates have been waiting there for a long time, now the wait is over. All eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal here. Every year the Indian Army Board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. We inform to all the eligible and most talented candidates who want to become a part of Indian Army. The Indian Army is one of the responsible army boards, which conducted open rally bharti and other defense army rally bharti. After schooling, most students prepare for the Army Recruiting Office rally program, which is scheduled annually by covering the district of the Indian state. Those candidates whose residence certificate is above the district can apply for these vacant posts.
Online Check Admit Card RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 ⇒ We know that Indian Army is organizing various Open Rally Bharti programs in different states so that they can recruit the most eligible candidates for the second largest army of the Indian Army. It is a proud moment for all the youth and their families, who are getting an opportunity to become part of the Indian Army. So Candidates who are complete done their 10th or 12th class can apply application form online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date From 24 July To 06 Sep 2020. Other Required Useful information like as Rally Date, Time, Location will be given in admit card. The Admit Card will be available online through registered E-Mail From Available Soon. So here Candidates can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, army rally schedule, army bharti venue, examination date. Other details like as candidates age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical measurement, Grade Pay etc mention given below:-
Covered District In Ro Bangalore Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में शामिल जिलों का विवरण) =〉
- Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Mandya, Tumkur, Mysore, Chamrajnagar, Ramanagara, Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Chitradurga, Hassan and Bellary.
|RO Bangalore Open Rally 2020-21 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||24 July 2020|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||06 Sep 2020|
|Starting Date of Rally||19 Sep 2020|
|Last Date OF Rally||31 March 21|
|Venue Rally Status||(exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation)|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification To RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :- (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना खुला भर्ती 2020-21 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Physical Fitness Test In RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1999 of 1 Apr 2003||166||50||77-82|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||166||50||77-82|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||165||50||77-82|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||165||50||77-82|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||162||50||77-82|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Relaxation Special Physical Standards in RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020 (भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट):-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Medical Test In RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 (बैंगलोर ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया):-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Examination Test in RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में परीक्षा जांच):-
RO Bangalore Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in RO Bangalore Army Open Rally 2020-21 (बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2020-21 में मेरिट सूची):-
That is the final process of ARO Bangalore Army Soldier Open Bharti 2020-21 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration RO Bangalore Open Rally Bharti 2020-21 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती):- The Candidates will should be application form of ARO Bangalore Army Soldier Open Rally 2020-21 Bharti from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card RO Bagalore Open Rally Bharti 2020-21 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती):- First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates registered e-mail by 2020-21. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.