Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Apply Online From 11 Aug To 17 Aug 2019 =〉 The Indian navy has invited the every year the youngster and eligible candidates who want to enrolled and participating in this recruitment rally. Here are great news for all un-married Male & female candidates to join Indian Navy. Recently, some time Indian Navy has released recruitment notification for the post Yantrik In The Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the union . Indian Navy is the air arm of Indian Armed Forces. It is good news for those who want to apply and getting in this recruitment rally, and he will waiting for long time, now the wait is over, they will apply for this post. So Candidates who are complete their done 10th standard and 12th standard, they can apply application online through official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before last date. The official declaration is able to apply directly to the online form Indian Navy on this web portal by clicking on the following link. After the official declaration is able to apply directly to the online form Indian navy on this web page by clicking on the following link.
Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Open Rally For Group A =〉 Such a good news for all India State candidates, who want to perform in Indian Navy open rally bharti. It very proud and honorable job in India. Indian Navy has organized rally in this month. The Indian Navy is the largest organization in India, which work with its primary mission, to ensure the safety, security of natural disasters and protect the country form all external attacks and internal threats. It is amazing chance for this candidates who want to interested in Indian Navy. Each eligible candidates can apply for military post. Indian Navy has organized for the all state of can candidates invited for applying bharti form.
Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online =〉 There are a great chance for youngster who want prepare daily for Indian navy examination and physical test.Candidates need to submit online application form on the official website. No other method of application and other method of application for any course will not be accepted. Pleases check all the carefully and then go to online registration Indian Navy Yantrik recruitment rally 2018-19, 01/2020. Every candidates can check here most useful information academic qualification details in the official prospects. All interested candidates can also check here current and upcoming navy recruitment rally bharti date, rally schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as candidates Age Limit, Chest, Weight, Height, Physical Measurement, Grade Pay etc are mention given below:-
Post Detail in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:-
1. Yantrik Posts
Covered District in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:- (All State of India have participating in this navy rally bharti).
|Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Rally Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Apply||11 Aug 2019|
|Last Date OF Apply||17 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card Date||01 Sep To 08 Sep 2019|
|Examination Date (PSB)||Notify Soon|
Required Age Criteria in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19:-
For all eligible candidates minimum 18 years and maximum 22 year i.e born between 01 Feb 1998 To 31 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 year for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
Education Qualification In Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment =〉 For this post candidates must be matriculation or equivalent and diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by all Indian council of Technical education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. They need (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of national level who have obtained 1st, 2nd, 3rd position in any field sport events at the open national championship/ interstate national championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of cost guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Physical Fitness Test Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:-
- Height:- For this candidates must be 157 cms. reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be accordance with the central govt. orders.
- Chest:- All eligible candidates should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cm.
- Weight:- Proportionate to height and age +- 10% acceptable.
- hearing:- Normal
- Fitness Level:- No Cardio Vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric aliment, varicose vein, under gone corrective surgery for eye sight etc are not eligible.
- Visual Standards:- 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for better eye and worse eye respectively.
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – Qualify
5. Zig-Zag Balance – Qualify.
Relaxations in height, Chest, Age Criteria:-
|Class/Category||Height (Cms) Male||Height Female||Chest (Cms)||Age Criteria|
|Ladakhi from ladhakh Region||155||150||77||Born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive)|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152||147|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands||155||150|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152||147|
Medical Test in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19:–
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19:–
Coast Guard Indian Navy candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19:–
That is the final process of Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection. The list of candidates selected on the basis of merit list will be uploaded in the Coast Guards Recruitment Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in during the month of May 2019. The letters to be included will be issued. Training in INA, examination is scheduled to begin in late June 2019.
Require Documents Indian Air Force Recruitment:–
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Recruitment areas and examination centers for different states are given below:-
|Name Of Zone||Examination Centre||Name Of State Domicile /Residing Candidates|
|Northen Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|Noth-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal, Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripur.|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhara Pradesh,Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadeep|
How To Apply Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 =〉 The Candidates will should be application form of Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2018-19 Apply from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
How To Check Admit Card Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:–
Enrolled Candidates in Coast Guard Indian Navy Recruitment Rally can download here Candidates must note this application number for future reference and for recovery / reprint of the e-entry letter. Applicants will have to print from the e-entry form through the URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 01 Sep To 08 Sep 2019. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. So candidates take a printout of admit card on good quality paper in black & white on laser printer only. Only those candidate having valid admit card will be allowed in the rally.
Get more information for other army rally bharti to visit on @joinindianarmyi.com