Guntur Army Bharti Admit Card 2021 Sol GD, Clerk Exam Date, Venue =〉 After a long time, the Indian army has issued call letter to all eligible candidates, now they can check and download own call letter at official website or registered e-mails address. Recently the board of Indian Army has released a recruitment notification through Guntur Army Rally Bharti 2021. The Indian Army job is very proud full job in India. For a eligible candidates, the admit card is very important to getting in the rally site. Because without a valid admit card the Indian army department will not be permit to participated in the rally bharti.
Download Name Wise Guntur Army Bharti Admit Card 2021 =〉 Every year a large number of candidates have enrolled in many soldier post. All eligible candidates if you are waiting for this district level (ARO Guntur Army Rally Bharti) government job for a long time, then check and download to become opponents of all bharti rally then physical, height, chest, weight, measurement. The board of Indian Army has invites all eligible candidates and young talented candidates, they can check here admit card after a few days. So candidates those are apply Aro Guntur Army Rally Bharti, they can check and download bharti call letter with given simple instruction.
⇒ After the schooling qualification, some many candidates have ready to join Indian Army. After the applying application form the admit card will be sent the through candidates registered e-mails address. Andhra Pradesh government is in touch with job seekers, Indian Army recruitment official portal of Join Indian Army. All the motivational candidates can take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Covered District In ARO Guntur Army Rally Bharti:-
Guntur, Kurnool, Prakasam, Nellore, Cuddapah Anantpur, Chitoor.
Post Details In ARO Guntur Army Rally:-
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical AAE
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass
Selection Process In Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021:-
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement
- Medial Test
- Written Examination Test
- Merit List
- Joining Letter
Join ARO Guntur Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021
List Of Document In ARO Guntur Army Rally Bharti:-
- Admit Card:- Printed on laser printer on good quality paper (do not shrink the size).
- Photograph:- Twenty copies unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photograph paper in white background not more then three month old computerized Photoshop will not be accepted.
- Education Certificates:- All educational qualification achieved by candidates i.e madhyamik/ intermediate/ college/university. Degree holder candidates wil produce provisional original degree issued by university.
- Permanent Residential Certificated:- nativity/ Permanent residence certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO and domicile certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidates’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidates is permanent resident of that village. Temporary / Ordinary residential certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible.
- Character Certificate & Un-Married Certificate:- From village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duty affixed with round stamp on the candidates photograph and character certificate valid for six month form date of issued. Candidates less then 21 years of age should be un-married certificate endorsed by gram pradhan/ sarpanch or chairman or chairman on the character certificate itself birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
- NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/B/C certificate should have photograph of the candidates duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificated will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates Issued prior to the date of the run of the candidates will only be accepted.
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the following documents on the rally site:- (A) Relationship Certificate Issued from respective record office only duly signed by record officer with personal number rank name and particulate of the record officer issuing the relationship certificate with official seal/ stamp is endorsed. (B) A declaration on affidavit on ten rupees non-judicial stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/ executive/ Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by candidates at rally site. The ESM will mention particulate of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefit for only one son name whose date of birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefit for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later state, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by military authority is hall never challenge for the same in the hon’ble court of law (C) original discharge book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth candidates must have been recorded in it.
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the recognized sports association / Sports Federations.
- Caste Certificated For Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM / ADM (G) / SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidates duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of.
- Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by recruiting directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone a applicable in case of candidates from other states.
- Single Bank A/C, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C, pan card & aadhar card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
- Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
ARO Guntur Army Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
How To Download ARO Guntur Army Bharti Admit Card 2021 ⇒ For Checking the admit card, first of candidates will should be registration form details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020. All enrolled candidates will then submit your user name or password to last date of rally. Just take a look at these given steps and screenshots and depending on it please downloading your entry form.
At first of all visit the official website of Indian Army ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Then hit on the option JCO/ OR apply / Log In.
Now the press JCO/OR you need to log in here with your user ID and password.
After entering, enter the captcha code then press on submit.
Here a page will be display, in this page you will find admit card option.
Now hit on the link.
Now you will see the file with option continues as shows in the option and need click on that.
Click To Continue
After the download, the Indian Army admit card, you need to paste you news passports size photo on the admit card.
For all collegiate, if you any very regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more current & latest result, Admit Card, Cut Off, Government Job visit get more information visit us @joinindianarmyi.com
|10th Pass Govt Jobs 2021||12th Pass Govt Jobs 2021|
|Latest Govt Jobs 2021||Latest Police Jobs Vacancy 2021|
|Latest Driver Jobs Vacancy 2021||Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021|
|Graduation Jobs 2021||Indian Army Relation Bharti 2021|