Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019-2020 Sol GD, Clerk PFT, Chest, Age Limit =〉 All youth id dream to join Indian Army. The Indian Army is work with its primary mission to ensure safety, unity, security of natural disasters and to protect against all external attack and internal threats of the country. Every year a large number of candidates have enrolled in the Indian Army Imphal Rally Bharti 2019. The Indian army has issued a vacancy in a large number of Indian youth who want to Join Imphal Army Bharti, First they will have to start online application. This are great platform for those inspirational and interested people who are long-awaited candidates rally will be issued soon and the candidates need to contact us for the last apply to the rally.
Selection Process In Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019 =〉 Every year millions young candidates have to face some challenges, bharti from head quarter Shillong Zone. There is a public recruitment of new cadets for different business of Indian army service. So all candidates who have complete done 10th or 12th standard can apply online application form through official website ie. joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before the last date. The deadline for the recruitment rally be issued soon and candidates need to be touch with us for the last date of rally. The Indian Army invites many youngster to time to time. In getting for imphal rally bharti, all candidates need to know about age limit, education qualification, physical fitness test, height, chest, weight, grade pay etc.
Covered District in Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019-20:-
- All District of Manipur State.
Post Details Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk SKT
- Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass
- Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||11 Aug 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||24 Sep 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||10 Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Rally||18 Oct 2019|
|Venue of Rally||At Luwangpokpa Cricket Stadium, Luwangsangbam, Imphal East
|Written Examination (CEE) Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required. Candidates passing 10th in grade system will have minimum D grade in each subject and overall aggregate C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
- Soldier Tradesmen:- 10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
- Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
1. Physical Fitness Test Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||160 (157 For Gorkhas)||48||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||157|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||160|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||160|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Imphal Army Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
2. Medical Test Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia Hydrocele Varicocele Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit list Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is the final process of Imphal Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Imphal Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Download Admit Card Imphal Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Enrolled candidates in Imphal army rally can download here Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to registered e-mail from 25 Sep 2019 to 27 Sep 2019. Candidates must give their own email id in their own personal interest. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Indian Army published on a official website direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on Laser Printer only.Only those candidates having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.