Indian Air Force Selection Procedure 2019-20 IAF Group X / Y Selection Center, PFT =〉 The Indian Air Force is the most promising career option in the term of money & respect. there is so much to hard work & practice which is done by the candidates to get a job in Indian Air Force. The standard of Indian Air Force is too high, nothing every one get the job in Form it. The Overall safety of The Indian territory over the regional or land, airspace and the maritime territory under the provision of the Indian constitution are the absolute priority of these respective armed forces. Central Air Force Selection Board was constituted under the direct control of Air Headquarters in Air Force Station, New Delhi (AFND) in May 1980. In 1996, it moved from AFND to Brar Square, Narayan. The Central Airmen Selection Board is ordered by Air Commodore, which is designated as President CASB.
Indian Air Force Selection Procedure =〉 Here is Givens report in simple method on how to join Indian Air Force All eligible Candidate new article you will be get all the like Indian army, Indian Air Force selection/ bharti process, Indian Air Force Physical Fitness criteria, bonus marks syllabus, Written test all procedures with step by step. The Indian army is known as Air sena having the largest number of soldier in it. This Territorial army of India has proved to be a great defense system, and hence, a vast number of youth from different states of India Candidates want to join Indian army.
IAF (Airmen) Selection Centers:-
- Airmen Selection Center Haryana
- Airmen Selection Center Delhi
- Airmen Selection Center Jodhpur
- Airmen Selection Center Kanpur
- Airmen Selection Center Patna
- Airmen Selection Center Guwahati
- Airmen Selection Center Bhopal
- Airmen Selection Center West Bengal
- Airmen Selection Center Bhuvaneshwar
- Airmen Selection Center Secunderabad
- Airmen Selection Center Bengaluru
- Airmen Selection Center Chennai
- Airmen Selection Center Kochi
Offered Post Details in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20:-
- group X (Technical / non Technical)
- Group Y (Communication Technician / Automobile Technician)
- Group Y (Med Asst and Musician)
- Group Y (Med Asst)
- Group Y (Musician Trade)
|Indian Air Force Selection Procedure Rally Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Require Qualification||10th or 12th Class Pass|
|Post Criteria||Group X / Y (Technical / Non Technical)|
Required Education Qualification IAF (Airmen) Recruitment:-
1. group Y Trades:- Mathematics, passed with physics and English Intermediate / 10 + 2 / equivalent examination of the English 50% marks and 50% marks. Or In Engineering in any Section 3-year diploma course, as shown below, from the Polytechnic Institute recognized by the government with 50% marks and 50% marks in English Diploma or Intermediate / Matriculation, if English Diploma There is no topic course.
2. Group X Trades:-(i) Those Candidates age have been 20 – 25 Year, he must be With a minimum of 50% marks in the form of subjects or subjects with BC or Physics / Psychology / Chemistry / Mathematics / IT / Computer Science / Data with BA subjects with English or BCA.
(i) Those Candidates age have been 20 – 28 Year, he must be MA in English / Psychology or MSc with 50% marks in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Computer Science / IT or MCA.
3. Group Y (Med Asst and Musician) Trades:- Should have passed Class 10 + 2/Intermediate/Equivalent exam from an education board / Institute listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English as per the mark sheet of Class 10 + 2 / Intermediate /Equivalent exam.
4. Group Y (Med Asst) Trades:- Passed 10+2 / Intermediate / equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English.
5. Group Y (Musician Trade) Trades:- Passed Matriculation /10th class or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Government recognised School/Boards and should be proficient in playing at least one of the following musical instruments: Trumpet / Bass / Violin / Saxophone / Clarinet / Euphonium / Jazz-Drum / Piccolo / Bass Trombone / Key Board / Guitar / Sarod / Viola / Cello / Contra Bass (String Bass).
Physical Criteria Details for Indian Air Force Selection Procedure 2019:-
Required Age Criteria:- Candidates Minimum age should be 17 to 21 year.
Weight:- Weight should be proportionate to height and age.
Chest:- Minimum range of expansion : 5 Cm
Height:- Minimum Height acceptable for recruitment will be 152.5 cms.
(A) Auto Tech:- (NE & Hill States Candidates to 162.5 cm) (Other States 165 Cm)
(B) GTI and PJI:- (NE & Hill States Candidates to 162.5 cm) (Other States 167 Cm)
(C) IAF (P):- (NE & Hill States Candidates to 175 cm) (Other States 175 Cm)
(D) Musician:- (NE & Hill States Candidates to 162 cm) (Other States 162 Cm)
Candidates of NE and Hill states include the states of Gorkha, Kumaonis, Garhwal, Assamese and hill areas of Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Uttaranchal and Sikkim.
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – Qualify
5. Zig-Zag Balance – Qualify.
Required Visual Standards Indian Air Force Selection Procedure:-
|Trade||Visual Acuity||Maximum Limits of Ref Error||Colour Vision||Height|
|Workshop Fitter (Mechanical),
Workshop Fitter (Smith),
*Mechanical System Fitter
|6/12 Each Eye Correctable to 6/6 Each eye||Hypermetropia +2.0D Myopia1D including +/- 0.50 astigmatism||CP-II||152.5 cm|
Leg Length in Indian Air Force Selection Procedure:- The minimum foot length required for mechanical system fitter and automobile fitter is 99cm. Education Instructor 6/36 Every Eye 6/9 Every Eye Correctable Not more than +/- 3.50 D, in which volatility CP-III is 152.5cm NA
|Trade||Visual Acuity||Maximum limits of Ref Error||Colour Vision||Height|
|Ops Assistant||6/12 each eye correctable to 6/6 each eye||Hypermetropia +2.0D Myopia1D including +/- 0.50 astigmatism||CP-II||152.5 cm|
|6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye.||Not exceeding +/-3.50D including astigmatism||CP-III|
|Environmental Support Services Assistant (ESSA),
|Auto Technician||6/12 each eye correctable to 6/6 each eye||Hypermetropia +2.0D Myopia1D including +/- 0.50 astigmatism||165 cm (162.5 cm for North East & Hill states)|
|Ground Training Instructor (GTI)||167 cm (162.5 cm for North East & Hill states)|
|Indian Air Force (Police)[IAF(P)]||Unaided Visual acuity of 6/6||Not Applicable||175 cm|
|Indian Air Force (Security)[IAF(S)]||152.5 cm|
|Musician||6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye.||Not exceeding +/-3.50D including astigmatism||CP-III||162 cm|
Require Documents In Indian Air Force Selection Procedure 2019 –
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Indian Air Force Selection Procedure In Medical Test / Standards 2019 ⇒
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
(A) Medical Fit Candidates:- Medically fit candidates will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination
(B) Medical Unfit Candidates:-
(i) He is advised to report to (Designated Military Hospital) for review medical on 05th day from date of initial medical
(ii) All candidates found medically fit after review will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) at Army Recruiting Office.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test Indian Air Foce Bharti 2019 –
Indian Air Force candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center. However the candidates are to score the minimum passing marks but to ensure better chance of being shortlisted in the merit list the cadets must try to score the take highest marks possible.
Merit List In Indian Air Force Bharti 2019 –
The final selection of the cadets are done on the merit list which will be released after a month in time or according to the schedule set by the board authorities. the merit list will be made based on the entire selection process therefore the cadets are selected according to their score and performance during the entire selection process that take place. So give your best during these selection test.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Indian Air Force Bharti 2019:-
The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Indian Air Force bharti 2019. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website indianairforce.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download Click Here/PDF NOTIFICATION link and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Join Air Force Army Bharti 2019 ⇒ If you found the information Useful, then you comment to let us know. You Can also share it with your friends to let the m know. your fed-backs are always welcome. For More Information Visit Here ⇒↓