Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 Apply Army Job After 10th or 12th =〉 There is a big opportunity for all our army job seekers, to get employment and for all other jobs based on 10 or 12th merit. All the inspiring candidates take advantage of this golden opportunity. The Indian Army has released a large number of vacancies every year. The Indian Army through its official notification is inviting all eligible candidates to join the Indian Army rally. Every year one million young candidates face some challenges, Rally Bharti 2021 is applied in online mode. The Indian Army has recruit the open rally bharti from time to time.
Apply Online Soldier Tradesman Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 =〉 The Indian Army is one of the the responsible army board, which organized open rally bharti, relation bharti, ta bharti and other defance army rally bharti. There many candidates are waiting from long time, now the wait has over. All eligible candidate can apply here through official web portal. Every year Indian army board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. Most of students after schooling prepare for army recruitment office rally programme, which schedule annually by covering district of Indian state. Those candidates, whose residence certificated are form this above district can apply for these vacant posts.
Online Registration For Sol GD, Clerk In Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 =〉 The Indian Army board has issued of open rally bharti merit list in a large number of youth who want to join the Indian Army, first of all they have to check online PDF notification at official website. Therefor, candidates who have complete 10th or 12th standard can apply before, the official website. Many of candidates can check for rally bharti, it can help be mention or instruction. Other important information such as age range, height, weight, chest, physical measurement, grade pay etc are given below. All interested candidates touch with job seekers, Indian Army recruitment 2021, official portal.
Selection Process in Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 (भारतीय सेना भर्ती रैली 2021 में चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Join Indian Army
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Require Qualification||10th or 12th Class Pass|
|Admit Card Status||Online/E-Mails|
|Rally Merit List||Click Here|
Physical Criteria Details for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 के लिए भौतिक मानदंड विवरण): –
|Category||Age Criteria||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)||Height|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1999 of 1 Apr 2003||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Technical (AAE)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Nursing Assistant(AMC) & (Vet RVC)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Tradesman||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||48||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
Physical Criteria Details Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 Region Wise (भौतिक मानदंड विवरण भारतीय सेना रैली भारती 2021 क्षेत्र वार):-
|Region||Height For GD||Height For Tech NA||Height For Clerk (SKT)||Chest||Weight|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||160||157||160||77-82||48|
|Western Himalayan Region||166||163||162||77-82||48|
|Western Plains Region||170||170||162||77-82||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||169||169||162||77-82||50|
Relaxation In Physical Criteria In Indian Army Rally Bharti Details (भारतीय सेना रैली भौतिक विवरण में छूट): –
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen Indian Army Bharti 2021|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
⇒ Required Education qualification Indian Army (आवश्यक शिक्षा योग्यता भारतीय सेना)-
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma (सैनिक सिपाही फार्म)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :– (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(G) Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) – BA/ BSc with Maths. Must Have Also passed 12th Class (10+2) Or equivalent with math and Science as main subjects.
(H). junior Commissioned Officer Catering – 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery hotel Management and catering technology form a recognized university / food craft institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
( I ). Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) – Graduate in any discipline. in addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
(J). Havildar Education – Group x – MA / MSC /MCA or BA BCA/ BSC (IT) With Bed Group Y – BSC / BA/ BCA/ BSC (IT) (W/O B ED.)
Require Documents In Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में दस्तावेजों की आवश्यकता) –
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Indian Army Rally Bharti In Medical Test/Medical Standards 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट / चिकित्सा मानकों में 2021) ⇒
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
(A) Medical Fit Candidates:- Medically fit candidates will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination
(B) Medical Unfit Candidates:-
(i) He is advised to report to (Designated Military Hospital) for review medical on 05th day from date of initial medical
(ii) All candidates found medically fit after review will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) at Army Recruiting Office.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Indian Army candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center. However the candidates are to score the minimum passing marks but to ensure better chance of being shortlisted in the merit list the cadets must try to score the take highest marks possible.
Merit List In Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में मेरिट सूची):-
The final selection of the cadets are done on the merit list which will be released after a month in time or according to the schedule set by the board authorities. the merit list will be made based on the entire selection process therefore the cadets are selected according to their score and performance during the entire selection process that take place. So give your best during these selection test.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Indian Army 12th Pass Recruitment 2021 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती):- The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Indian Army bharti 2021. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download Click Here/PDF NOTIFICATION link and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Join Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 ⇒ If you found the information Useful, then you comment to let us know. You Can also share it with your friends to let the m know. your fedbacks are always welcome. For More Information Visit Here ⇒↓