Indian Army Bharti Selection Process 2019-20 Physical Fitness Test, Bonus Marks, Age, Chest, Height, Weight Bharti Schedule ⇒ Indian Military is a humongous military enforcement which is combined of three lethal major armed forces and those are the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. The overall safety of the Indian territory over the regional or land ,airspace and the maritime territory under the provision of the Indian Constitution are the absolute priority of these respective armed forces. India is the most horrible country in the world. India is the second most populous country in the world. Every district is taken under the jurisdiction of at least once in a year by the army’s recruitment officers in the Indian Army. In these billions, thousands of youth recruited every year through recruitment rally in the Indian Army organization. The biggest defense force in India is the Indian Army.
⇒ The Indian army is the most promising career option in the term of money & respect. There is so much of hard work & practice which is done by the candidates to get a job in Indian Army. The standard of Indian Army is too high, nothing everyone can get the job from it. Join Indian Army’s open recruitment rally is one of the biggest challenges. It is a dream of thousands of youth to join the Indian Army.
⇒ Indian Army Bharti Selection Process – Here is Givens report in simple method on how to join Indian army All eligible Candidate new article you will be get all the like Indian army, Indian army selection/ bharti process, Indian Army Physical Fitness criteria, bonus marks syllabus, Written test all procedures with step by step. The Indian army is known as Thal sena having the largest number of soldier in it. This Territorial army of India has proved to be a great defense system, and hence, a vast number of youth from different states of India Candidates want to join Indian army.
⇒ Join Indian Army Bharti Selection Process height Weight Age Chart 2019 :- All GD, Clerk, Technical, Tradesman candidates can check Indian Army Physical Test, Qualification, Running Time, Chest Size, Relation Bharti Relaxation Table PDF here. Know about Army GD Height, Army Clerk Age Limit and Age limit Army Tradesmen Qualification & Running time Details.
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Require Qualification||10th or 12th Class Pass|
|Post Criteria||Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)|
* Selection Procedure Of Indian Army Bharti 2019 PFT, Written Exam, Details *
Physical Criteria Details for Indian Army Bharti Selection Process 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)||Height|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Technical (AAE)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Nursing Assistant(AMC) & (Vet RVC)||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||50||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
|Soldier Tradesman||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||48||77-82 (5 cm Expended)||
Physical Criteria Details Indian Army Bharti Selection Process 2019 Region Wise:-
|Region||Height For GD||Height For Tech NA||Height For Clerk (SKT)||Chest||Weight|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||160||157||160||77-82||48|
|Western Himalayan Region||166||163||162||77-82||48|
|Western Plains Region||170||170||162||77-82||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||169||169||162||77-82||50|
Relaxation In Physical Criteria In Indian Army Bharti Selection Process Details:-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Bonus Marks For Sportsmen Indian Army Bharti 2019|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
⇒ Required Education qualification Indian Army –
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):– SSLC/ martic with 45% Mark in aggregate and 33% in each subject, no percentage considered in case candidate has passed With higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.
2. Soldier Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence:-
(a) Sol Tech – 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(b) Sol Tech (AAE) – 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in science with physics, chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or three years Diploma in egg (mechanical / electrical / automobiles / computer science mechanical egg and electronic & instrumentation Eng) from a recognized polytechnic institute.
(1) Soldier Clerk/SKT (All Arms) – (1) Should have secured 50% marks in each Subject an 60% mark in Aggregate in class 112th.
(2) Should have studied English and math/ accts/ book keeping in class 12th or 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in class 12th or 10th.
(3) Even if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage mark scored in class 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army medical Corps) – 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 50% in each subject. Or in case the candidate has a bsc degree with ( Botany /Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off. however, the candidates should have studied all the four specified subjects in class 12th also.
5. Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) – 8th /10th / ITI qualify
6. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) – BA/ BSc with Maths. Must Have Also passed 12th Class (10+2) Or equivalent with math and Science as main subjects.
7. junior Commissioned Officer Catering – 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery hotel Management and catering technology form a recognized university / food craft institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
8. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) – Graduate in any discipline. in addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
9. Havildar Education – Group x – MA / MSC /MCA or BA BCA/ BSC (IT) With Bed Group Y – BSC / BA/ BCA/ BSC (IT) (W/O B ED.)
Require Documents In Indian Army Bharti 2019 State Wise –
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
Indian Army Bharti Selection Process In Medical Test/Medical Standards 2019 ⇒
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
(A) Medical Fit Candidates:- Medically fit candidates will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination
(B) Medical Unfit Candidates:-
(i) He is advised to report to (Designated Military Hospital) for review medical on 05th day from date of initial medical
(ii) All candidates found medically fit after review will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) at Army Recruiting Office.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test Indian Army Bharti Selection Process 2019 –
Indian Army candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center. However the candidates are to score the minimum passing marks but to ensure better chance of being shortlisted in the merit list the cadets must try to score the take highest marks possible.
Merit List In Indian Army Bharti Selection Process 2019 –
The final selection of the cadets are done on the merit list which will be released after a month in time or according to the schedule set by the board authorities. the merit list will be made based on the entire selection process therefore the cadets are selected according to their score and performance during the entire selection process that take place. So give your best during these selection test.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Indian Army Bharti 2019:-
The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Indian Army bharti 2019. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download Click Here/PDF NOTIFICATION link and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Join Indian Army Bharti 2019 ⇒ If you found the information Useful, then you comment to let us know. You Can also share it with your friends to let the m know. your fedbacks are always welcome. For More Information Visit Here ⇒↓