Indian Army Nursing Assistant Qualification 2021 NA Eligibility, PFT Selection Process =〉 Excellent news for those inspirational and interested people who are long awaited candidates here and there joining the soldier nursing assistant rally.There are good news for all young people who are willing to join the second largest army of the Indian Army. The Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for inspiring and young interested candidates, who want to join Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Recruitment Rally 2021. The deadline for the recruitment rally will be issued soon and the candidates need to be touch with us for the last date of the rally. All of youngster, before getting in the Indian Army Recruitment rally, they can examine the first eligibility, after the chose soldier nursing assistant post according by qualification. Some candidates are prepare Indian army physical fitness test at home ground. Those candidates, whose residence certificated are form this above district can apply for these vacant posts. Those who want to apply their application form can check eligibility first, then apply the application form carefully. We have mention here by shortly a description of what is eligibility in the Indian Army Recruitment Open Rally.
Physical Fitness Criteria In Indian Army Nursing Assistant Qualification 2021 =〉 We inform to all eligible candidates, who are going to participated in Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Rally Bharti 2021. Some candidates have face challenge, to selected post according their education qualification. There are good news for all young people who are willing to join the second largest army of Indian Army. Every year the Indian army has conduct the soldier nursing assistant recruitment. Who want to apply their application form, they can check first own eligibility, after then apply application form with carefully. All candidates for Indian Army Nursing Assistant Qualification Rally Bharti can apply through prescribed application form or it can be mentioned with the help of follow instruction.
⇒ Indian Army Nursing Assistant Qualification:- However in India, all youth is dream to join Indian army. The Indian Army is work with its primary mission to ensure safety, unity, security of natural disasters and to protect against all external attack and internal threats of the country. Every year a large number of candidates have enrolled in the Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 through soldier nursing assistant. In getting for soldier nursing assistant rally bharti, all candidates need to know about NA Age Limit, Education Qualification, Physical Fitness Test, Height, Chest Weight, Grade Pay etc. The Indian Army have invites many youngster to time to time. All soldier nursing assistant candidates can check here physical, medical, Indian Army Nursing Assistant Qualification pdf here.
All candidates should be aware of the marital status during recruitment which will ensure his eligibility. So that, the candidate confirm by first showing the official notification, then apply the application form. It is very compulsory for all young people to be unmarried and who want to join Indian army.
Selection Process In Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2021 (भारतीय सेना सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक भर्ती 2021 में चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
- Joining Call Letter
Age Criteria In Indian Army Nursing Assistant Duty Recruitment 2021 (भारतीय सेना में आयु मानदंड नर्सिंग सहायक ड्यूटी भर्ती 2021):-
- For the post of Indian army NA recruitment, all candidate need to these post prospect age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on Released Soon.
Education Qualification To Indian Army, Army Open Bharti 2021
(भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma (सैनिक सिपाही फार्म)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :- (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
4. Physical Fitness Test In Indian Army, Army Open Bharti
(भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):-
|Name Of Post||Age Criteria||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1999 of 1 Apr 2003||168||50||77-82|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||167||50||77-82|
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2003||168||48||77-82|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Bharti
(भारतीय आर्मी ओपन रैली भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक मांप दंड में छूट) :-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates applicants, such as physical procedure, physical measurement, written test pattern etc.
Click here for army selection process ↵
5. Medical Test In Indian Army, Army Bharti
(भारतीय सेना ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया:-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
* चिकित्सा उपकरण *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
6. Examination Test in Indian Army, Army Bharti
(भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Indian Army, Army Sainik candidates are in full medical examination for this step. Entrance test will be organized for the medical fit candidates at the nominated place. The place, date and time of the written examination will be informed on the site and through the entry papers. For the rally-fit candidates, the entrance letter for CEE will be released on the rally site. The admission letter will be issued to CEE for review fit cases after getting fit by the respective experts / experts in MH / CH / BH / GH. Candidates in this process should go to the examination center.
7. Merit List in Indian Army, Army Bharti
(भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में मेरिट सूची):-
This is the final process of selection of Indian Army, Army Open Bharti 2021 Rally Recruitment. After the passed examination, the Indian Army has finally released a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Aro Indian Army, Army Bharti 2021:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Indian Army, Army Rally Bharti
(ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती)
:– Candidates should have online application form from Indian Army, Army Open rally 2021 and submit their application on the last date of the deposit form.
- Candidate should go to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic. in
- After that fill in the candidate requires entry deposit / login Click on candidate registration.
- Candidates follow all the instructions and carefully fill the online application form.
And then confirm that your applications are correct or false
- After opening an application page and after filling the candidate, click on Save All or press Details to continue.
- Now your application has been submitted. Click on downloading PDF notification and print out two copies of the application form.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.
|10th Pass Govt Jobs 2021||12th Pass Govt Jobs 2021|
|Latest Govt Jobs 2021||Latest Police Jobs Vacancy 2021|
|Latest Driver Jobs Vacancy 2021||Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021|
|Graduation Jobs 2021||Indian Army Relation Bharti 2021|