Indian Army Physical Fitness Test 2020-2021 PFT Chest, Height, Running Tips =〉 Hello dear students, there are some candidates make prepare and regularly fit own body to selection in the upcoming Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020-2021. The Indian Army is one of the responsible army board, which organized open rally bharti, relation bharti, territorial army rally bharti and other defence army rally bharti, its is invites all interested, qualification, eligible candidates for military post. The Indian Army have invite self motivated and dynamic candidates who want to clear physical fitness test. The Indian Army has released the recruitment notification for the post many trade post. There are a large number of candidates excited and nervous for the Indian army physical fitness test.
Check Require Criteria In Indian Army Physical Fitness Test 2020-2021 =〉 It is great opportunity for all army job seekers, all interested candidates get employment and all other works for all the motivated eligible candidate on the basis of 12th or undergraduate qualification. A large number of eligible candidates can check and apply for join Indian army open rally recruitment. After the official announcement, all candidates can apply form the date of between registration online date. Now all enrolled candidates make career in the join Indian army. Here we are provide all tips to given Indian army physical fitness test help given as under mention below paragraph.
Running Require In Indian Army Physical Fitness Test 2020-2021 =〉 Some students are very excited to join Indian army open rally bharti, now they can apply or registration after the date of last. Every year million youngster candidates have face some challenges, in online apply rally bharti 2020-2021. Every Indian respected the people working in the Indian army, which consisted of Indian Army recruitment 2020-2021. Here a many army jobs seeker are waiting from a long time, now the wait is over. All eligible candidates they make a big chance to join in Indian Army. The Indian Army release the recruitment notification in district wise. At this year the Indian army has invites all state of district enrolled here. For get more information about Indian army physical fitness test study for about Indian army selection process.
Indian Army Selection Process (भारतीय सेना चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Physical Fitness Test
Physical Measurement Test
Written Examination Test
Joining Letter To Indian Army
|Join Indian Army Physical Fitness Test 2020-2021 Details Summary|
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name Of Post||Indian Soldier|
|Rally Final Result||Check Now|
Education Qualification Join Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020-2021 (शिक्षा योग्यता भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती में शामिल हों 2020-2021): –
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma (सैनिक सिपाही फार्म)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :- (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
Physical Fitness Test Criteria In Trades Post (ट्रेडों में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण मानदंड)
(A) AGE Criteria In Indian Army (भारतीय सेना में AGE मानदंड)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- The Soldier General Duty is the best and favorite category in the Indian Army Rally. For these post candidate must be 17 1/2 To 21 year as on 1 Oct 1999 To 01 April 2003.
- Soldier Technical / AAE:- In this category, who want to participated in the technical post. For this category candidates should be 17 1/2 To 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 To 01 April 2003.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA:- In this category, candidate should be 17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 To 01 April 2003.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper:- For this category, candidates must be 17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2002.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms):- In the solder tradesman 8th or 10th pass category, all eligible candidates must be 17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003.
* Running Criteria In In Join Indian Army *
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
(B) Height Limit In Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020-2021:-
- In Indian Army recruitment has released the open rally in the many trade post. For all trades candidates should be minimum 170 cms height.
(C) Weight Limit In Join Indian Army:-
- For all trades candidates must be minimum weight should be 50 kg.
(D) Chest Limit In Join Indian Army:-
- All candidate mus be 77-82 cms (Expended 05 cms) for all trades category.
Require Documents In Indian Army Bharti 2020-2021 State Wise (भारतीय सेना में दस्तावेज़ों की आवश्यकता)
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Indian Army Bharti 2020-2021 (भारतीय सेना भर्ती 2020-2021 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण आवेदन कैसे करें): –
The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Indian Army bharti 2020-2021. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download Click Here/PDF NOTIFICATION link and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Physical Fitness Test in Join Indian Army Bharti 2020-2021⇒ If you found the information Useful, then you comment to let us know. You Can also share it with your friends to let the m know. your fedbacks are always welcome. For More Information Visit Here ⇒↓