Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2020 Apply 53rd SSC Men Courses =〉 Here is big platform to all inspired candidates who want to join Indian Army. Every year millions, young candidates have to face some challenges, bharti from 53rd Short Service Commission (Tech) Men Courses Oct. The Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for men candidates, who want o make career in Join Indian Army. A large number of candidates have eagerly waiting from a long time, to join this special entry scheme. Now the wait is over.
Check Admit Card Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2020 =〉 The Indian Army job is very honorable and proud full job in India. There are a many candidates have complete their own schooling and graduation qualification. There are good news for all young people who are willing to join the second largest army of the Indian Army. The deadline for the recruitment rally will be issued soon and the candidates need to recruitment rally, they can examine the first eligibility, after the chose and apply for the post according by qualification. The Join Indian Army is the most promising career choice in the period of wealth and respect.
⇒ We know that the Indian Army keeps on conducting rallies from time to time. It is a dream to thousand of youth to Join Indian Army. The Indian Army work its primary mission to ensure safety, unity, security of natural disasters and to protect against all external attack and internal threats of the country. Every year a large number of candidates have enrolled in the Indian Army Short Service Commission through Special Entry Courses 53rd. We are provide here by simple method on how to join Indian Army all eligible candidates, you will be get all the like Indian army, Indian army physical fitness criteria, bonus marks syllabus, written test all procedure with step by step.
Nationality To Join Indian Army SSC Tech Entry Courses 2020 (SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती में शामिल होने की राष्ट्रीयता): –
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to Indian Before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of Permanently setting in India
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Total Post||175 Posts|
|Post Name||SSC Tech Men|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Courses Start From||Release Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Releases Soon|
|Date of Exam||Released Soon|
Selection Process in Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 53rd Courses (भारतीय SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश में चयन प्रक्रिया): –
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Merit List
- Joining Letter
Required Age Limit in Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2020 (SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश 2020 में आवश्यक आयु सीमा):- For this post candidates need 20 to 27 year as on 01 Oct 2019 (born not earlier then 02 Oct 1992 and not later then 01 Oct 2099, both dates inclusive).
For Widows Of Defense Personnel Who Died in Harness Only:- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 07 Oct 2019.
Vacancies Details In Indian Army SSC Technical Courses (भारतीय सेना SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश पाठ्यक्रम में रिक्तियों का विवरण): –
(A) For SSC (T) – 53 and SSCW (T) -24 =〉
- Civil = 46 Posts
- Mechanical = 14 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics = 22 Posts
- Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics = 12 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / Information Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc = 44 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication = 23 Posts
- Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave = 08 Posts
- Production Engineering = 03 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology = 03 Posts
(B) For Widows of Defence Personnel Only:-
- SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) = 01 Post
- SSC (W) Tech = 01 Post
Required Education Qualification In Join Indian Army SSC Tech Entry Scheme 2020 (SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश योजना 2020 में शामिल होने के लिए आवश्यक शिक्षा योग्यता):- For this category candidates must note that only the engineering strems and their acceptable equivalent steams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering steam (S) are not eligible to apply. variation between the nomenclature of engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marks sheet and that submitted by the candidates in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
Required Physical Standard Details:-
Height:- All Candidates must be minimum height 157.5 cms
Weight:- All Candidates must be minimum weight 62 kg
Training Status:- Duration Of Training is 49 Weeks at OTA, Chennal, Tamil Nadu.
Medical Test In Indian Army SSC Tech Entry (भारतीय सेना की SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती में चिकित्स्क जाँच):-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.In this category candidates must be in medical standard and procedure of medical examination for SSC NCC (Spl) Entry -47 (Men ) courses (Apr 2020) as applicants are given at appendix.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2020 (भारतीय सेना में दस्तावेज़ों की आवश्यकता 2020): –
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Examination Test in Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2020 (भारतीय सेना SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती परीक्षा):-
Indian Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in Indian Army SSC Tech Entry (भारतीय सेना SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती में मेरिट सूची): –
That is the final process of Indian army men ssc tech entry 2019 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
How To Online Registration Indian Army SSC Tech Entry (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण भारतीय सेना SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती कैसे करें):- The Candidates will should be application form of Indian army ssc tech entry from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Indian Army SSC Tech Entry (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड भारतीय सेना की SSC तकनिकी प्रवेश भर्ती):- First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.