Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Physical Criteria =〉 The Indian Army is required every year for many interested and most talented candidates who want to sacrifice own motherland, safety own motherland. The Indian Army is the most promising career choice in the period of wealth and respect. We know that Indian army keeps on conducting rallies from time to time. The Standard of Indian Army is too high, nothing can get the job from it. It is a dream of thousands of youth to join the Indian army. We are provide here by simple method on how to join Indian army all eligible candidates new article you will be get all the like Indian army, Indian Army physical fitness criteria, bonus marks syllabus, written test all procedures with step by step. All GD, Clerk, Tech, Tradesman candidates can check own physical, medical, education qualification PDF here. For get more information visit Indian army official website.
Check Sol GD, Clerk, Tradesmen, Technical Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 =〉 Welcome to our web portal, We inform to all those candidates, who want to make career in the Indian best and largest organisation of Indian Army. After the complete secondary and high secondary education qualification, every youngster make dream in Indian Army Soldier. The Indian Army is very honorable and proud full job in India. The India is most horrible country in the world. All of youth of youngster, for getting in the Indian army recruitment rally, they can examine the first eligibility., after the chose suitable post according by qualification. We should now, all eligible candidates apply application form through official website, with carefully.
Marital Status:- Every candidate should be aware of the marital status during recruitment which will ensure his eligibility. Therefore, the candidates confirm by first showing the official notification, then apply the application form. It is compulsory for all young people to be unmarried and who want to join the Indian Army.
Post Details In Join Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021 (भारतीय सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में शामिल होने के लिए पोस्ट विवरण): –
- Soldier GD,
- Soldier GD Nepal Domicile Gorkhas,
- Soldier Indian Gorkhas,
- Soldier Tribal of Recognized Tribal Areas,
- Soldier Technical ,
- Soldier Technical AAE,
- Soldier Nursing Assistant ,
- Soldier Clerk SKT,
- Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass,
- Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass
Age Criteria In Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 (आयु मानदंड भारतीय सेना भर्ती में शामिल हों 2021): –
Soldier General Duty:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003
Soldier Technical:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003
Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003
Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003
Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003
Soldier Tradesman:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003
Selection Procedure In Join Indian Army Bharti 2021 (चयन प्रक्रिया में शामिल होने के लिए भारतीय सेना भर्ती 2021): –
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test (Common Entrance Exam)
- Document Verification
Physical Criteria Details Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 Region Wise (भौतिक मानदंड विवरण भारतीय सेना पात्रता 2021 क्षेत्र वार में शामिल हों):-
|Region||Height For GD||Height For Tech NA||Height For Clerk (SKT)||Chest||Weight|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||160||157||160||77-82||48|
|Western Himalayan Region||166||163||162||77-82||48|
|Western Plains Region||170||170||162||77-82||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||169||169||162||77-82||50|
Relaxation In Physical Criteria In Join Indian Army Eligibility Details (भारतीय सेना में शामिल होने के लिए शारीरिक मापदंड में छूट):-
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
⇒ Required Education qualification Join Indian Army Eligibility (आवश्यक शिक्षा योग्यता भारतीय सेना पात्रता में शामिल हों)
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):– SSLC/ martic with 45% Mark in aggregate and 33% in each subject, no percentage considered in case candidate has passed With higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.
2. Soldier Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence:-
(a) Sol Tech – 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(b) Sol Tech (AAE) – 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in science with physics, chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or three years Diploma in egg (mechanical / electrical / automobiles / computer science mechanical egg and electronic & instrumentation Eng) from a recognized polytechnic institute.
(1) Soldier Clerk/SKT (All Arms) – (1) Should have secured 50% marks in each Subject an 60% mark in Aggregate in class 112th.
(2) Should have studied English and math/ accts/ book keeping in class 12th or 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in class 12th or 10th.
(3) Even if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage mark scored in class 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army medical Corps) – 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 50% in each subject. Or in case the candidate has a bsc degree with ( Botany /Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off. however, the candidates should have studied all the four specified subjects in class 12th also.
5. Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) – 8th /10th / ITI qualify
6. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) – BA/ BSc with Maths. Must Have Also passed 12th Class (10+2) Or equivalent with math and Science as main subjects.
7. junior Commissioned Officer Catering – 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery hotel Management and catering technology form a recognized university / food craft institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
8. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) – Graduate in any discipline. in addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
9. Havildar Education – Group x – MA / MSC /MCA or BA BCA/ BSC (IT) With Bed Group Y – BSC / BA/ BCA/ BSC (IT) (W/O B ED.)
Require Documents In Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 (भारतीय सेना पात्रता 2021 में शामिल होने के लिए दस्तावेज)
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
Join Indian Army Eligibility In Medical Test/Medical Standards 2021 (इंडियन आर्मी योग्यता इन मेडिकल टेस्ट / मेडिकल स्टैंडर्ड्स 2021)
These is Second step of selection procedure, After complete physical measurement test candidate go for these step.
(A) Medical Fit Candidates:- Medically fit candidates will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination
(B) Medical Unfit Candidates:-
(i) He is advised to report to (Designated Military Hospital) for review medical on 05th day from date of initial medical
(ii) All candidates found medically fit after review will be issued Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) at Army Recruiting Office.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears & treated ear infection if any
- Get treated for hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles and skin diseases if any
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
- Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
- body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face forearm i e form inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm back side of hand permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be further screening.
Examination Test Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 (ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Indian Army candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center. However the candidates are to score the minimum passing marks but to ensure better chance of being shortlisted in the merit list the cadets must try to score the take highest marks possible.
Merit List In Join Indian Army Eligibility 2021 (ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 में मेरिट सूची):-
The final selection of the cadets are done on the merit list which will be released after a month in time or according to the schedule set by the board authorities. the merit list will be made based on the entire selection process therefore the cadets are selected according to their score and performance during the entire selection process that take place. So give your best during these selection test.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Indian Army Bharti 2021 (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी सेना रैली भर्ती):-
The Candidates should be fill up application form online of Indian Army bharti 2021. Candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate should be visit on website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- After then Candidate fill up here Require entry.
- The Candidate click on the registration
- Online application form fill up carefully other wise your application will be reject.
- After that check all filled details are right or wrong.
- Now open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted Click on download Click Here/PDF NOTIFICATION link and take a print out of two copies of application form.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.