Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2018-19 Open Rally Sitamarhi, Sheor, Darbhanga, West/ East Champaran – Excellent news for all those simple civilian sportsman and relationship holder candidates of Bihar State, Who want to join Muzaffarpur Army Open Soldier Bharti. Which Students are interested In Indiana Army and able for this job can first own eligibility then apply for one post according their qualification or Age limit. So Candidates who have complete done their 10th or 12th standard can apply application through official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date. The Indian Army Shall been go to released the army recruitment notification Muzaffarpur army conducts expected between in the month 08 Nov To 22 Dec 2018. That all inspiring eligible candidates can take a benefit on this golden opportunity. Intersted and inspiring from belong in these district of Bihar Sate i.e. West Champaran, Samstipur, East Champaran, Sheor, Darbhanga, Sitamarhi, Muzaffarpur and Madhubai can must like to participating in Muzaffarpur army open rally bharti 2019. All Candidates can also visit the official site search for the full information of official notification habitually.
Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2019 Apply online Registration ⇒ Muzzaffarpur is a division HQ of Tirhut region of Bihar. Muzaffarpur issues huge number of vacancies annually to the eligible candidates in the Bihar state. Annually the Muzaffarpur recruiting Zone organize bharti rally for those candidates who concupiscence to attend Indian army open rally bharti Muzaffarpur. it is the main district of the Bihar Volunteers. The Most useful information like as rally date, rally location, required documents, will be given in admit card. candidates can also check here current and upcoming rally bharti date, army rally schedule, army bharti venue, examination date etc. Other detail like as candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade Pay etc are given under mention below. Bihar State Government is in touch with job seekers, official portal of Indian Army Recruitment 2018-19.
Post Detail Muzaffarpur Army Open Rally Bharti ⇒
Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)
Soldier Nursing Assistant
Soldier Technical AAE
Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
Soldier Clerk SKT
|Muzaffarpur Open Rally 2018 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||08 Nov 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||22 Dec 2018|
|Starting Date of Rally||07 Jan 2019|
|Last Date OF Rally||20 Jan 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At Sports Ground, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) Under HQ Danapur Zone.|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification To Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2018:-
1. Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical (AAE):- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. Or Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation).
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
4. Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesmen:- 10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
6. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Physical Fitness Test In Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||169||50||77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001|
|Soldier Technical AAE|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Relaxation in Physical Standard in Indian Army Open Rally Bharti:-
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1 st/ 2nd position in last two years).||2||3||5|
|@ Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) In Indian Army:-
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Medical Test In Muzaffarpur Army Bharti:-
These is second step of selection procedure, After complete Physical Measurement Test candidate go for for these step.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review
* MEDICAL INSTRUCTION *
1. Candidates should be Clear Wax of both the ears & get Treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back side of hand Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
Examination Test in Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2018-19:-
Muzaffarpur Army Soldier Candidate these are complete medical examination go for this step. Entrance examination Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH/ GH. In this process Candidate should be go on the exam center.
Merit List in Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2018-19:-
That is the final process of Muzaffarpur Army Open Bharti 2018 rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian Army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents in Indian Army open Bharti 2018-19:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
How To Online Registration Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2018-19:– The Candidates will should be application form of Muzaffarpur Army Rally 2018 Bharti from online And Candidate will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After then Candidate fill Require entry submit / login
- The Candidate click on the registration
- The candidate follow all instruction and fill online application form carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- After open a application form page and after fill candidate own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now Your application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Muzaffarpur Army Bharti:– First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit card will be download on the date from 23 Dec 2018 To 06 Jan 2019. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.