Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019-2020 Apply Sol GD, Clerk, Tech PFT, Chest =〉 Here is a great platform for all those simple civilian candidates of under Grd Kunraghat, who want to join Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019-20. Who are waiting for long time aspirants here & their to join Indian Army through Pokhara Army Rally Bharti In 28 Oct To 06 Nov 2019. All eligible candidates are satisfying the required eligible mentioned in the Indian Army Open Rally Bharti official notification can apply. Which student are interested in Indian Army and able for this job can first own eligibility check then apply for one post according their qualification or age limit. All the candidates who wish to make career in the Indian Army, they must have the knowledge about it.
Download Admit Card Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019 =〉 Millions of youngster aspirants to join Indian army ever year but a few really complete the challenges. After the registration application on respective date (from 02 to 6.30 am). Rally date, time, location and other required information will be given in admit card. The Admit Card will be available online through registered e-mails form available soon. All eligible candidates can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, army rally schedule, army bharti venue status, rally exam date. Other most important details are like as candidates age limit height, chest, weight, physical measurement, grade pay etc are mention given below.
Covered Province Pokhara Army Rally Bharti:-
- Province 04:- (Gorkha, Syangja, Kaski, Mustang, Lamjung, Parbat, Baglung, Myagdi, Manang & Palpa)
Post Details In Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019-20:-
- Soldier GD,
- Soldier GD Nepal Domicile Gorkhas,
- Soldier Indian Gorkhas,
- Soldier Tribal of Recognized Tribal Areas,
- Soldier Technical ,
- Soldier Technical AAE,
- Soldier Nursing Assistant ,
- Soldier Clerk SKT,
- Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass,
- Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||Release Soon|
|Starting Date of Rally||28 Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Rally||06 Nov 2019|
|Venue of Rally||At Pokhara|
|Written Examination (CEE) Date||Available Soon|
Education Qualification Pokhara Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant:- This post candidates should be 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% In each Subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk SKT:- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and maths/ Accounts/ Book keeping in Class 10th Or 12th with 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- These post candidates should be SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However Minimum 33% in each subject required. Candidates passing 10th in grade system will have minimum D grade in each subject and overall aggregate C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
- Soldier Tradesmen:- 10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper,who may be 8th Simple Pass.
- Soldier Indian Gorkhas:- As applicable for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories
- Soldier Tribal of Recognized Tribal Areas:- As applicable for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical & Soldier Tradesman.
- Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
1. Physical Fitness Test Pokhara Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
|Category||Age Criteria||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)||Height|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1997 of 1 Apr 2001||48||77-82||163|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||48||77-82||162|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||48||77-82||163|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1995 of 1 Apr 2001||48||77-82||163|
|Soldier Indian Gorkhas||As applicable
|Soldier Tribal of Recognized Tribal Areas||As applicable
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- No marks.
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality
Pokhara Army Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
2. Medical Test Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia Hydrocele Varicocele Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test Pokhara Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit list Pokhara Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
This is the final process of Pokhara Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form:-
The Candidates will should be application form of Pokhara Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
PDF NOTIFICATION ↵
Admit Card Pokhara Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Enrolled candidates in Pokhara Army army rally can download here Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from Available Soon. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Indian Army published on a official website direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on Laser Printer only.Only those candidates having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.