Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Army Rally 2021 UHQ Bharti – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Army Rally. Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Tradesmen, Sportsmen and Musician. Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh army has release a recruitment notification For relationship certificate holder (son of war window/widows/EX-Serviceman / Real Brother of serviceman) and sportsmen who is state/ national level position candidates. Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation bharti has Organized in March-April 2021.
Join Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021:- We inform to all the eligible and most talented candidates who want to become a part of Indian Army. The Indian Army is one of the responsible army boards, which conducted open rally bharti and other defense army rally bharti. Many candidates have been waiting there for a long time, now the wait is over. All eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal here. Every year the Indian Army Board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. After schooling, most students prepare for the Army Recruiting Office rally program, which is scheduled annually by covering the district of the Indian state. Those candidates whose residence certificate is above the district can apply for these vacant posts.
Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Army Rally 2021 – Good News for sportsmen and Relationship holder candidates want to join Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, Relation rally Schedule, Relation Bharti venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Army Bharti post details (राजपूत रेजिमेंट सेंटर फतेहगढ़ संबंध भर्ती 2021 में पोस्ट विस्तार से): –
- Soldier Clerk SKT (सैनिक क्लर्क)
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक)
- Soldier Technical AAE (सैनिक तकनीकी एएई)
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी (सभी हथियार)
- Soldier Sepoy Pharma (सैनिक सिपाही फार्म)
(A) Soldier General Duty (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी):-Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, प्रत्येक विषय या ग्रेड में डी ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम जिसमें 33% और समग्र कुल सी 2 ग्रेड शामिल हैं.
(B) Soldier Technical (सैनिक तकनीकी) :- @10+2 pass in Science with भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी, न्यूनतम 50% अंक कुल और 40% अंक in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक) :- 10+2/Intermediate Pass in न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ विज्ञान in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
(D) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper (सैनिक क्लर्क):- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII.
(b) कक्षा XII या X में अंग्रेजी और गणित / Acct / Book रखने का अध्ययन किया और कक्षा XII या X में प्रत्येक में न्यूनतम 50% अंक हासिल किए
.(c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(E) Soldier Tradesman (सैनिक ट्रेडमैन ) :- (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
(F) Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) सैनिक ट्रेडमैन (हाउस कीपर और मेस कीपर) :- (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For House Keeper & Mess Keeper). School Leaving Certificate (SLC) should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
(ii) कुल प्रतिशत में कोई वजीफा नहीं है, लेकिन प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 33% अंक होने चाहिए।
Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh Relation Army Rally 2021 summary:–
- Organized Name:- Indian army
- Total Post:- Various
- Online Application:- Released Soon
- Stating date of Rally:- Released Soon
- Last date of Rally:- Released Soon
- Admit card status:- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only.
- Medical examination: Released Soon
- Comman Written Examination (CEE) – Released Soon
Age limit (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण राजपूत रेजिमेंट सेंटर फतेहगढ़ संबंध भर्ती 2021): –
Age limit for Soldier GD and Sportsman candidates should be between 17 1/2 to 21 Years And 17 1/2 to 23 Years for Tradesmen & Musician Posts.
Educational Qualification (राजपूत रेजिमेंट सेंटर फतेहगढ़ संबंध भर्ती 2021 में शिक्षा योग्यता)-
Soldier GD:- 10th Pass with minimum 45% and 33% in each subject.
Tradesmen:- 10th Pass and Housekeeper 8th Pass.
Sportsman:- 10th Pass with minimum 45% and 33% in each subject. Sportsman Positioned 1st/2nd at State or National Level Report at Rajput Regiment Centre with Required Certificates obtained from the Authorities in last 2 Years.
Rajput Fatehgarh Relation Army Recruitment and Selection Process:-
Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurment, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here
How to Apply for Rajput Fatehgarh Relation Army Bharti? (राजपूत रेजिमेंट सेंटर फतेहगढ़ संबंध भर्ती 2021 के ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण आवेदन फॉर्म कैसे करें):
Eligible Candidates can report for the Rajput Regiment Rally Bharti at Rajput Regiment Center Fatehgarh (Uttar Pradesh) on the Respective Dates with their Required Original/Photocopied Documents.
Required Documents Carried by Candidates during Rajput Fatehgarh Relation Army Bharti (दस्तावेजों की आवश्यकता है भारतीय सेना भर्ती रैली 2021)
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
If you any query or question related to Rajput Regiment Center then comment bellow in the Comment Box our Experts will reach you as soon as possible.