Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019 Start From 01st Apr To 15th Apr 2019 – A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Ranchi. Ranchi Indian Army has release a recruitment notification for district Ranchi, Gharwa, palamu, Latehar, Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Khunti, West singbhum, saraikela kharsawan, East singbum, jamtara, deoghar, dumka, pakur, Gudda, sahebgang. Ranchi Indian army has organized between 01 APR To 15 APR 2019. Candidates how are belong to these district can submit there application form online though Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before last date from 31st Jan To 16 March 2019.
Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019 Apply Online – This rally will be organized for Ranchi state candidates. The Ranchi Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
Post Details Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
- Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass (House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
|Ranchi Open Rally Bharti 2019 Bharti Summary|
|Organized Name||join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||31 Jan 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||16 March 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally||01st April 2019|
|Last Date OF Rally||15th April 2019|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At New Football Stadium Kammar Dudhani, Dumka, (Jharkhand)|
|Medical Exam Date||Available Soon|
Age Criteria Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
(A) Soldier General Duty:- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 21 years as born between on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002.
(B) Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical AAE, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms):- For these post candidates age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years as born between on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002.
Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2018 Education Qualification :-
(A) Soldier General Duty:- Matrix pass minimum 33 & D grade per subject and minimum 45%, C-2 grade & 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass.
(B) Soldier Technical:- @10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathis & English, min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(C) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):- As in @ above
OR Three year Diploma in Eng (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer, Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Eng) from a recognized Polytechnic Inst/ ITI.
(D) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):- 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English, min 50% marks aggregate 40% marks in each subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2
(E) Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper:- (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII. (b) Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% Marks in each, whether in Class XII or X. (c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable
(F) Soldier Tradesman:- Simple Metric pass for General Category & ST Category (Adivasi).
(G) Soldier Tradesman(House Keeper & Mess Keeper):- 8th pass for all caste including ST Category (Adivasi). SLC should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2018 Height Weight, Chest, Criteria:-
|Category||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||169||50||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical AAE|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||162|
1. Physical Fitness Test Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
1. The Running Mark Of 1.6 cm run –
(A) For total post to 05 min 30 sec of 60 marks.
(B) And 05 min 31 sec to 05 min 45 sec 48 marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
(A) 10 beam Complete – 40 marks
(B) 09 beam Complete – 33 marks
(c) 08 beam Complete – 27 marks
(d) 07 beam Complete – 21 marks
(e) 06 beam Complete – 16 marks
(f) 06 beam nothing Complete – fail
(g) Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System – Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups :- Quality
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – quality
5. Zig-Zag Balance – quality.
Indian Army Open Rally Recruitment and Selection Process:- All Aspirates Applicant Check the selection process such as Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, Written Exam Pattern etc. Mentioned Below Link
For Army Selection Process Click Here ↵
Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2018 RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL CRITERIA:-
|Soldier General Duty||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition) Soldier Nursing Assistant||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only).||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate.||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|National Cadets Crops ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade.||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.||15 Marks (For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical only)|
Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti Bonus Marks For Sportsmen
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State level & secured 1st / 2nd position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st / 2nd position||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
2. Medical Test Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
This is second step of selection procedure, After complete physical Measurement test candidates go for these step.
- MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates should be Clear wax of both the ears & get treated ear infections if any
2. Get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Piles and Skin Diseases if any
3. Body hair on private parts should be shaved
4. Take proper bath on the day of medical examination.
5. Wear clean under garments on the day of the medical
6. Body tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
3. Examination Test in Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
Candidates how are complete medical examination go for this step. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center.
4. Merit List in Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
This is the final process of Ranchi Indian Army Rally recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has release a merit list for selection.
Require Documents in Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legibl
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of . Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate ssued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name _whose Date of Birth is _ have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law” (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form Of Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:- The Candidates will should be application form of Ranchi Indian army Rally Bharti 2019 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Admit Card Ranchi Indian Army Rally bharti 2019:-
Enrolled candidates in Ranch Indian army rally can download here Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.. We are published here a direct link for download admit card. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.Only those candidates having VALID ADMIT CARD will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com.