Search Your Job/Enquiry Here
Tirunelveli Army Rally Bharti 2021 तिरुनेलवेली आर्मी रैली भर्ती Registration Last Date, Rally Location – Good News for these State Candidates for want to Join Tirunelveli Army. Tirunelveli Indian army has released a recruitment notification for Post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant (All Arms), Soldier Clerk SKT, Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms). A Very Golden opportunity All eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army Tirunelveli. Indian Army Tamil Nadu has released a recruitment notification for Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai , Sivagangai Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can Apply Application online through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date from Released Soon.
Here we are providing you all current and updated information about Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021. Some candidates are prepare Indian army physical fitness test at home ground. We have mention here by shortly a description of what is eligibility in the Indian Army Recruitment Open Rally. All those candidates who are looking for a government job. We are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Here we are telling you that the Indian Army has released new vacancies for many posts. Those who want to apply their application form can check eligibility first, then apply the application form carefully.
Apply Online Tirunelveli Indian Army Bharti 2021⇒ Hello Candidates, This rally are organized on District Tirunelveli Tamil Nadu. Tirunelveli Indian Army has a released a recruitment notification for all District Candidates. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Other details are like as Candidates Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight, Physical Measurement, Grade pay etc are Mention Given Below:-
|Organized Name||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Indian Soldier|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||Released Soon|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||Released Soon|
|Starting Date of Rally||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Rally||Update Soon|
|Venue Rally Status||Rally At District Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu).|
|Admit Card Date||Released Soon|
Army Rally Bharti For Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma Category
Online Apply Form Date:- 30 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021
Date Of Rally:- 05 March 2021 to 24 March 2021
Admit Card Released Date:- 01 March 2021
Age Limit:- 19-25 ( Born Between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Oct 2001)
Venus Rally:- Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana)
PDF Notification For Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma:- Click Here Download
Post Details In Tirunelveli Indian Army Bharti Rally (तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली में विस्तार से पदों की जांच करें):-
- Soldier General Dut
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)
Required Education Qualification (तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती 2021 के लिए शिक्षण योग्यता):-
(A) Soldier GD:- Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
(B) Soldier Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(C) Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass:- (i) Class 10th simple pass. (ii) No stipulation in
aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
(D) Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass:- (i) Class 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should
have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Note =〉 Even if a candidates is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % Marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Selection procedure for Tirunelveli Indian Army Bharti:
1.Physical Fitness Test In Tirunelveli Army Open Soldier Bharti:- (तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती में शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण):
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 1 Oct 1998 of 1 Apr 2002||166||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 23 year as born on 1 Oct 1996 of 1 Apr 2002||165||50||77 cms|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||166||48||76 cms|
- 1.6 km run
- 77 Cm to 82 Cm Chest with 5 cm Expended
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump
- Balancing Beam
Pulls Up Marking System:
- 10 Pull Ups :- 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups :- 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups :- 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups :- 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups :- 16 Marks
2. Tirunelveli Army Bharti Rally Medical Test (तिरुनेलवेली ओपन रैली भर्ती में सवास्थ्य जाँच प्रक्रिया):
This is the second steps of selection process. After complete physical Measurement Test candidates go for this step.
3. Tirunelveli Army Bharti Rally Examination test (तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में परीक्षा जांच):-
Candidates who are complete the medical examination go for this steps. In this process candidates should be go on the exam center. Exam Pattern are given below.
4. Tirunelveli Army Bharti Rally Merit list (तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती 2020 में मेरिट सूची):-
This is the final process of Tirunelveli recruitment selection. After the passed in examination finally Indian army has released a merit list for selection.
Require Documents For Tirunelveli Indian Army Bharti (तिरुनेलवेली सेना खुला भर्ती 2021 में आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ों के नाम):-
1. Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
2. Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerized/ Photoshop photographs will NOT be accepted
3. Education Certificates:- All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University
4. Permanent Residential Certificate:- Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Online certificate wherever relevant should be printed on a good quality paper and legible
5. Permanent Residential Certificate:- In case of Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate:- From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality) on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of UN-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check
7. NCC Certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates:- Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number Rank Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name whose Date of Birth is have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier if my statement is found fake/ wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law (c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate:- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/ Sports Federations
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe:- To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
11. Outsider Sanction:- Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of Mod (Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone as applicable in case of candidates from other states
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card:- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
13. Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check
14. Xerox Copies:- All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates must carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.
How To Online Registration Application Form Indian Army Bharti (ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती):–
The Candidates will should be application form of Tirunelveli Indian army Rally Bharti 2021 from online And candidates will then submit your application form to Last date of form submitted.
- Candidate will should be visit on website Joinnidianarmy.nic.in
- And candidate fill Require entry submit /login
- The candidates click on the registration
- The candidates follow all instruction and then fill online application form Carefully.
- And then confirm your application form are right or wrong.
- Before open a application form page and after fill candidates own all asked details click on press save or continued
- Now application form submitted. Click on download PDF NOTIFICATION and take a print out of two copies of application form.
Check Here Admit Card Tirunelveli Army Open Soldier Bharti 2021 (यहां देखें एडमिट कार्ड तिरुनेलवेली सेना रैली भर्ती):– First of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card, application & documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site. Date and time of reporting at rally site will be mentioned on the admit card. Print out of admit card can be taken from 2021. A Official Portal will be show on Display. Candidate will take a printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on Laser Printer only. Only those candidate having Valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
For All Collegiate, if you any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box will resolve it very soon. So you can touch with us for more updates regarding more Current & latest Result, Admit Card, Cut off, Government job Visit Get more information Visit us @joinindianarmyi.com